Change label opacity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change label opacity

Is it possible to change the opacity of the labels? It's really annoying to have all the other aircraft in the same place blocked out by the huge white square round the icon. I see that you can remove the background for the normal icons when not focusing on any particular plane, but I can't find how you do this for the ones you're focused on.

Hey rik130,

Are you able to provide a screen shot illustrating the problem? If you're not sure how to do this, please check out the following link: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
    Is it possible to change the opacity of the labels? It's really annoying to have all the other aircraft in the same place blocked out by the huge white square round the icon. I see that you can remove the background for the normal icons when not focusing on any particular plane, but I can't find how you do this for the ones you're focused on.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Screenshot (26).jpg

10characters

Comment

Hi Rik,

Thanks for posting the screen shot, I now understand what you meant. Unfortunately it's not currently possible to modify the opacity of this label yet but I do think it would be a good idea. I've been sure to pass this feedback along to my colleague who maintains a future features wishlist. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you!

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7652[/ATTACH]

10characters
        Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
        X