Connection terminated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection terminated

Just done a lean install of FR24 feeder on my windows 7 pc, the FR24 is the latest version downloaded from Flightradar. The initial set up went ok and it starts to communicate with the dvb stick but the i gaet the terminated message.

When i 1st put the stick in it started to automatically install but I interrupted the process. I suspect something else is causing a conflict, I cant see anything in device driver. Can anyone advise please?

LP
    T-EGNJ48 Raspberry Pi3, Flightaware yellow stick/filter and Radar-Rama antenna
    Based in North Lincolnshire England

Sounds like you forget the zadig driver change?

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2016-06-02, 03:33.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

You can download it from here.

--

Comment

Thanks guys, all sorted, just need to know how to activate my free business subscription now.

LP

Comment

Use this link to create free business account. Make sure to use the same email address that is connected to your feed.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
          --

Comment

hi,
            I also just did the installation and I may have the same issue.
            I have re installed the driver though but the error persists.
            Any suggestion?
            thanks!
            Sander

fr24issue2.png

Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
            Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderix View Post
              hi,
              Any suggestion?
              thanks!
              Sander

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7578[/ATTACH]
              Try restarting your computer. Maybe you still have a dump1090 instance running in the background.
              --

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderix View Post
                hi,
                Any suggestion?
                thanks!
                Sander

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7578[/ATTACH]
                I had not installed zdiag, I also suspected that windows had installed drivers for the DVB stick. My solution was as follows,

Removed the usb dvb stick

did a system restore to a date prior to me 1st putting the dvb stick in, this removed the drivers.

run zdiag downloaded from the link in an earlier post in this thread, put the dvb stick in, this was detected by zdiafg, I then installed the drivers.

Hope this helps.

LP

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnshire Poacher View Post
                  I had not installed zdiag, I also suspected that windows had installed drivers for the DVB stick. My solution was as follows,

Removed the usb dvb stick

did a system restore to a date prior to me 1st putting the dvb stick in, this removed the drivers.

run zdiag downloaded from the link in an earlier post in this thread, put the dvb stick in, this was detected by zdiafg, I then installed the drivers.

Hope this helps.

LP
                  This is a very old thread and now turned to a different problem.

The latest issue that does similar has been discussed in the last few new threads, related to windows not selecting the correct device number to connect to and decode data

See here.. https://forum.flightradar24.com/showthread.php?p=94712

Most likely the cause and a few tips to remedy.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                  X