PI failed to start feed after power outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PI failed to start feed after power outage

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, but have been feeding data for some time to fr24.
    I had a power outage this morning, which dropped everything. I've not got the PI connected to a battery backup at the moment, so this switched off.
    I can see it has restarted and has been allocated an i.p address, but when I ssh into it and check the service status I get an error. I can't yet post a picture as I don't have enough posts under my belt.
    "Failed to start LSB:........"

I'm thinking the sd card has been corrupted, can someone please offer any suggestions to rectify this problem.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might be worth mentioning that I have the latest PI which has been running well for over a month until now

Comment

Perhaps the dub-t stick has died, I'm at a loss to be honest

Comment

All lights are on the stick and the PI seems to be normal both visually and electronically

Comment

It would be so much easier to get help if I was allowed to post this screenshot

Comment

Comment

Now we are getting somewhere, please can someone with some knowledge of this software offer some advice.

Comment

Jessie needs some code changes to see status on command line properly.

Better to use the web config status page on :8754 or make the modifications (listed in my FAQ sticky thread) to check for actual status

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I've tried the web config page, but I get a connection refused error.

Comment

Do you have a link to your thread please?

Comment

If theres a connection error, its likely a deeper issue and even the core application isn't starting anymore

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

In particular, the code changes to status output is
                      It says it is enabled and active but its not doing a thing. I am using a Pi and the guy closest to me is using a similar setup and his shows as active. How can I tell if its working?

And leaving out 'service' as stated there should also give some more console out to help see what happens during start.
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for that, interestingly, if I send command Sudo fr24feed start all seems to work fine. So I'm guessing this is a service issue

Comment

Working...
                        X