please add support for Astrometa DVB T2 tuner in Flightfeeder windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please add support for Astrometa DVB T2 tuner in Flightfeeder windows

please add support for Astrometa DVB T2 tuner in Flight Feeder windows, I'm able to use this device in RTL1090 windows version and also in flightaware android application but flight feeder windows version was not able to open this device. please add support for this device in future versions.

As suggested earlier you need to post more information than straight up demands. That appears to have the required RTL chipset required. If you cannot get it going, it's probably something else causing it.

But we can't tell if you don't explain

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Just looked at the specs for this dongle, it appears to be non-standard as it uses the following chipset:

Realtek RTL2832P -> should be ok
      Panasonic MN88472 (newer version MN88473) -> WTF?
      Rafael Micro R828D -> standard dongles use 820 / 820T2

Also it has custom firmware,
      if you search google for it you will find lots of people struggling to get this P.O.S. to work with a wide range of applications, just ditch it (or use it to watch TV) and get a standard dongle instead, it is not as if they are expensive.
      I doubt that this dongle will ever get full support.
      Ben.
      FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Working...
      X