replied
    Got is working now - thks

Leave a comment:

• Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulC View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the reply

I am using a USB dongle whichs connects to my PC and wired router. Also using Windows 10

dongle name - Foxnovo® DVB-T USB TV RTL-SDR FM+DAB Radio Tuner Receiver Stick Realtek RTL2832U+R820T

360radar is a website for observing mainly military aircraft www360radarcouk ( I cant post a direct link as the forum software is stopping me )

My data at the moment is obtained via the dump1090 and uploaded to the 360radar site. I also observe local traffic on a virtual radar server VRS

thanks
    If you are using a separate instance of dump1090 and not the builtin with FR24 then you need to setup FR24 as AVR-TCP. Your settings show that it is trying to connect directly but since another instance of dump1090 is already running, it's won't work.

Leave a comment:

• PaulC
    replied
    Hi

Thanks for the reply

I am using a USB dongle whichs connects to my PC and wired router. Also using Windows 10

dongle name - Foxnovo® DVB-T USB TV RTL-SDR FM+DAB Radio Tuner Receiver Stick Realtek RTL2832U+R820T

360radar is a website for observing mainly military aircraft www360radarcouk ( I cant post a direct link as the forum software is stopping me )

My data at the moment is obtained via the dump1090 and uploaded to the 360radar site. I also observe local traffic on a virtual radar server VRS

thanks

Leave a comment:

• mrcarlos
    replied
    we need to know what are you using doongle dvbt? direct connection to the router or usb?
    and what is 360radar?
    cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• PaulC
    started a topic FR24 and 360radar setup help

FR24 and 360radar setup help

I have been running the software for a while now that is successfully uploading to 360radar. I would like now to be able to upload to FR24 via a windows setup. Has anyone got some working knowledge that may be able to help. I have got so far but not convinced its working. I have downloaded and installed the FR24 software and fill in the bits as suggested. I havent downloaded anything else as I assume my existing working dump1090 will be OK ?

Capture111.JPGCapture112.JPG

any help will be much appreciated

thanks
Working...
X