No announcement yet.

Newbie with Raspberry Pi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there it is. That is not a normal dvbt stick. It's proprietary and is why it is Linux certified.

No supported RTLSDR devices found.

I'm afraid it's not got the right chipset for what normal SDR work.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

:-(

Ok, so to conclude this, for anyone out there planing to use a Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home III for Flightradar24: it doesn't work.

I will still try next days to reinstall the whole Raspberry but without the drivers for the Sundtek. Maybe maybe.

Thank you very much for your help!
      Last edited by crapufish; 2016-03-23, 20:30.

Comment

I can't confirm my assumption is 100% correct. As I wasn't able to find specifications on that stick to see whats inside (requires a Realtek RTL82xx chip). But normally you wouldn't need drivers, and the site has that its certified all over it which raises an alarm.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I went through this same exercise with my first DVB-T stick that cost around 200USD. Not the right chip set. Does not work as an open source SDR
          I still have it and it still won't do SDR.

My suggestion is to spring for another 20USD ADS-B stick and forget that one.
          Last edited by Sam26K; 2016-03-24, 02:36.

Comment

Working...
          X