Raspberry Pi Feed issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raspberry Pi Feed issues

Since the 19th it seems that my Raspberry pi is losing connectivity to the FR24 servers for sending data.

I log into my account and see that no data is being uploaded. I then login to my Pi and see that the service is up and running and tracking aircraft.

I have to restart the fr24 feeder service but later on it fails again.

Has anyone else had these issues and found a work around? It all worked perfectly for about a week before this.

Maybe it's worth making sure you're running the latest version of FR24feed, which is 1.0.18-5 at the moment
    You can see that on your Pi's status page (http://RASPI-IP:8754)

If not, try running the command below from you Pi's command line which should update your feeder.
    sudo /usr/lib/fr24/fr24feed_updater.sh

Otherwise the logfile may give you some indication of what's happening...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
      Maybe it's worth making sure you're running the latest version of FR24feed, which is 1.0.18-5 at the moment

If not, try running the command below from you Pi's command line which should update your feeder.
      sudo /usr/lib/fr24/fr24feed_updater.sh

Otherwise the logfile may give you some indication of what's happening...
      I'm on the current version. I'll take a look at the logs later, do you know where they are kept, is it in /var/log ?

Comment

Yeah, logs are in /var/log
        Should be called fr24feed.log but may be fr24feed.log.1 or so depending on configuration

Comment

Working...
        X