Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my Flightradar24 Tracker

Hi,

Recently I have purchased a Raspberry Pi 2 model B and an Nooelec NESDR receiver in order to upload data to Flightradar24. I have successfully been able to get my Raspberry Pi and receiver up and running, register it with Flightradar24, and access my Flightradar24 feeder/decoder webpage. I can see that i am successfully receiving planes ADS-B signals however I am wondering how I am able to see on a map the exact planes that I am tracking. Also the data that I am receiving is for reason not showing up on Flightradar24. I never see plans labeled with the following radar "T-KFNL5". Don't know if i am doing anything wrong or how to fix it.

,thanks.

You also don't appear to have followed the suggestions of reading the about and FAQ pages and other links or search before creating this post...

You will not see your own alias appear on the main page, and thats all it is. An alias of ONE of the many uploaders who just sent data in the last 10seconds. As it only displays the most up to date, There will always be a faster non USB stick uploader that will have faster processing.

If you want to see your own ones, you use VRS or similar built in page of Dump1090 for instance.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Sorry if that sounded abrupt. I'm currently banning multiple accounts being created and I could see there was only moments from you joining to posting rather than search being performed
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

http://www.virtualradarserver.co.uk/download.aspx for VRS

And there is also the option to view using DUmp1090 if you look up keywords such as dump1090 and 8080

Comment

I have done some reading and am still a bit confused (sorry for the annoyance, I am new to this). Is dump1090 a program I download? I am running on a mac.

Comment

To see the planes you are personally tracking... If your mac is on the same wifi network that the pi is on -- type the IP address of your pi, followed by the port :8080 into your browser. For example, if your pi was on 192.168.1.250, you'd do...

Also, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

Comment

Originally posted by jrdoore View Post
              I have done some reading and am still a bit confused (sorry for the annoyance, I am new to this). Is dump1090 a program I download? I am running on a mac.
              Have you solved it yet?
              Are ju running the feeder on the pi or the mac?

If you are running it on the pi and only has installed fr24feeder as you say in the first post you should (on your mac) open a web browser and go to "ip of your pi":8754/settings.html
              there you can see a field called "Process arguments:" fill in --net-http-port 8080 as shown in the example to the right. Save and restart the service

After that you should see all the airplanes you track on "ip of your pi":8080

then it should look something like this:
              Skärmklipp 2016-03-07 12.20.43.jpg
              Last edited by nian; 2016-03-11, 17:05.

Comment

Working...
              X