New to the Forum and Have a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum and Have a few questions

I just connected a USB NooElec R820TSDR & DVB-T to my HP computer trying to send Data to Flightradar not sure what Im doing wrong, the box that show's up on my task bar will show 2 different shades of green then the top portion will turn red then change back to green.

Can we have a screenshot so it's easier for us to understand.
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Im running Win 10 I think FR24 Feeder/Decoder has stopped working again this could be my main problem, what screen would like like a picture of If I can remember how to do that.

Comment

Here is a screen shot I thinkCapture.PNG

Comment

Looks like you didn't install the zadig pack, or select dvbt type

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Is there a particular one or version I need to download

Comment

still haven't been able to get this up and running Is there a place I can go to see what setting I need to have for my USB NooElec R820TSDR & DVB-T to be able to send data
              Attached Files
              Last edited by pwdiver; 2016-03-04, 15:45.

Comment

Read here w w w.flightradar24.com/increase_coverage.php?sub=dvbt-stick

Comment

Is there a easier way to have the RTL1090 software setup so when my computer reboot's this software along with the flightradar software loads at the same time Im having to jump thru hoops every day to keep this updating the info to FlightRadar. I had the rtl software modified to use C:\RTL1090\rtl1090.exe /30003 and I still have problems along with fr24feed using C:\FlightRadar\fr24feed_win32 to start the program I believe I need to add something else to this extension it just start's the setup not the program.

Comment

You left out you have rtl1090 running also in all your posts. It's not necessary and impacts the data. Fr24 can use the stick directly and will conflict running both

Have a look at the sticky additional info and example thread for info.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I stopped using the rtl1090 and Fr24feed works a lot better my question is my computer reboots every day at 12 noon Im running win 10 and have not been able to stop this. When the flightradar software restarts it goes into the setup mode where its asking for my e-mail I have to close this one and go back to where flightradar is located the directory then hit the fr24feed icon then it works fine. I also have to periodically unplug the dvbt-stick then plug it back in.

Comment

The wizard only run when it cannot find the fr24feed.ini file. So your icon/shortcut is using the wrong 'working directory' if it works fine launching by browsing to the folder.

However you may want to check into that, random reboots at the same time isn't normal.

The USB going offline is a sign of USB power settings powering the device down when PC attemps to goto sleep and will need to adjust power save settings for the device in device manager.

Comment

For what ever reason now when FR24 tries to run my computer locks up and I have to power it down then Restart, cpu works fine until I try to get the FR24 program running Ive deleted the program then reinstalled I removed a USB3.0 card that I installed it still locks up. I dont know if I have gotten a virus I installed a trial version of Norton Internet security but that has not helped anything either.

Comment

Im really getting frustrated now the Zadig app I downloaded it appear's to have installed a corrupt file or something, I get a message that keeps popping up that say's mr-dump1090.exe-bad image then below that I get C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\libusbK.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact youe system administrator or software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.
                            Ive tried uninstalling Fr24 from my computer that didnt help I reran the zadig program and change the driver back to libusb-win32 (v1.2.6.0) from libusbK (v3.0.7.0) this is the one to screwed everything up. HELP
                            p.s I havent not been able to get FR24 to feed data properly yet It has on a few instance's worked. Im about to give up. Im running win 10

Comment

There is a guide on their site for full uninstall/reinstall using device manager. May need to follow this, there are 2 devices that need to be changed. If you have a state where only 1 has been modified it will cause issues. Windows10 also has a habit of replacing the driver with real tv tuner drivers if it thinks there is an issue

Comment

Working...
                              X