Info Updates/Ammendments Placeholder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vinicius325 View Post
    I have this problem above and I thought I would find people educated and knowledgeable on the subject. I wanted to give my hunch of observations because there are a number of topics that I don't see opening up to the subject and this topic being open, I decided to post ..
    and another, remove the topic about MLAT via RPI because it is fake news ...
    You mean the one with the big ARCHIVED at the start? Which means it's now past release and well into production.

Just like this one is Info Updates/Ammendments Placeholder for people to contribute to the closed from users 'additional info' thread that you have decided to put a problem question in to?

They're not relevant. They're a result of typing in 'MLAT' into search and not looking what the thread was actually about first.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Click here for recent, topical thread from FR24 about conditions required for MLAT on Pi that are not off topic, old thread or wrong direction of discussion
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
      X