Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microadsb and the new feeder

Hi

I had to format my pc, and I was looking for the "old" feeder software...
    So i downloaded this new one... but how to config it with adsbscop and new feeder?
    I tried some things, but could not get it to work..

or.. where could I find the old feeder software, witch is much better to setup for me.

REgards

GArtner

go to localhost:8754/index.html in your browser, then settings. Enable ports on the list, save-restart feeder. Now use those ports to connect scope
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

I got this error:
      Could not connect to avr://COM5@115200

Scope is running fine... on com5 and 115200...

Comment

Then that is why. You can't run both as they will want to access the same com port unless you reconfigure one.

If you chose MicroADSB type as the source in the settings page, You need to configure ADSBScope to use network source not local comport source (as per example guide on download page)

adsbSCOPE
        Please select “Other-*>Network-*>Network Config” from the top menu bar then configure
        RAW-*data-*client section as follows:
        Portnumber: 30334
        URL: localhost (when running FR24 decoder on the same machine) or IP address of the
        computer running FR24 decoder.
        Dataformat: binary
        Then select the “Other-*>Network-*>RAW Data Client active” to start receiving and
        processing data.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanx for repley. If I cant run both make sense... now it seems to work... Thank you!

If I whant to run both, can you point me to what to change?

I got this error now, but is connected to udp,
          "Error: time drift is 1453983329 seconds, resetting dump1090 staret timerror ------

Comment

looks like your system clock is way out, you need to look into getting your system to set its time before starting the fr24 software
            T-EGLF8

Comment

Originally posted by SpaxmoidJAm View Post
              looks like your system clock is way out, you need to look into getting your system to set its time before starting the fr24 software
              May actually be a bug many are seeing with -11

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

"Error: time drift is 1453983329 seconds, resetting dump1090 staret timerror ------
                1453983329 is unix epoch time which is the number of seconds that have transpired since Jan. 1 1970 00:00:00 and translates to Jan. 30 2016 20:22:39 UTC. Your clock is defaulting to 0 which is why the error is so big.
                F-KDAG1

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
                  1453983329 is unix epoch time which is the number of seconds that have transpired since Jan. 1 1970 00:00:00 and translates to Jan. 30 2016 20:22:39 UTC. Your clock is defaulting to 0 which is why the error is so big.
                  Aha! That makes sense. It's the same problem some people are having with the new beta fr24feed rPI update and related to opening the fr24feed to other versions of dump1090.

I haven't updated to the new beta just because of the complaints but it only seems to affect people using versions of dump1090 other than the FR24 recommended version.

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post74845

Comment

Working...
                  X