Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft nearby feeding distant antennas, not mine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I.E. F- feeders are administered by FR24 directly. I would not add an FR24 feed to my profile under the "Location" parameter. I'm not out for building rank, just for building the quality of FR24 data.
    Editing after everyones got differing copy in email again...

That has nothing to do with the stats list nor an attempt to. It helps other users identify the hardware host while still being anonymous so they can build relationships. And in smaller island regions and areas it has worked well to allow users to arrange additional locations to ensure more suitable cover.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Sorry about the editing . I'm just a perfectionist. Most forums don't send out a post with every edit.

On the issue of FlightRadar free receivers is that I do understand that the classic target is poor regions with no money.
      In my case its too many cheap free receivers and no solution in site.
      Last edited by Sam26K; 2016-02-03, 08:45.

Comment

In my area there are two T-KSJC id's that dominate the traffic in the San Jose CA area by leaking inaccurate mlat data.
        By doing that they dominate the ranks and flood the data. My guess is that this a problem throughout the FR24 network.

It surprises me that a moderator level ID would deny that.

Edit: qualified T- feeders.
        Last edited by Sam26K; 2016-02-03, 09:24. Reason: Added T-feeder qualification.

Comment

Oceania timezone Forum mod. Not employee with knowledge as I openly point out.

Note the earlier posts saying the users that are probably don't read the forums. Nor know they are, And until they decide to notice there are updates for the software they chose to install.to fix so, I nor anyone else can likely do anything.

Bringing it up more times, aint likely to fix it.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
          X