No announcement yet.

Error feeding data.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't seem to be able to use pm..can't adjust my settings to use it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Kirby View Post
      I agree with Nigelr, simple instructions please !!
      Me too - I've now lost my Premium membership

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Brooke View Post
        Me too - I've now lost my Premium membership
        The old software is running and will update your membership.
        Have you tryed?

Comment

Unfortunately I deleted the old software after two days of it not working and constantly trying to connect. I sent a message to FR24 support team three days ago asking for advice but nobody has replied. All I need is some simple instructions for setting up the new feeder software. I'm assuming that PlanePlotter can no longer be used to feed data to FR24 although it seems to work?

Comment

This is really annoying me now - I had a post from "Otto" telling me that the "old" software should solve the problem. No suggestion, sadly, as to how I should access the "old" software.

His post has now been deleted.

As I have not yet posted four messages to the forum, I can't yet post a screen shot, so my apologies for the next two posts!

What the hell, it's Christmas Eve, and none of this is really important, so to all the people involved in FR24....

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

It's a great product, and - of course - you only get complaints when something goes wrong :-)
            Last edited by Simon Brooke; 2015-12-24, 15:17.

Comment

Post number three

Comment

Post number four

Comment

Post number five

Comment

OK - now I can post attachments and links :-)

This is a screen shot from my latest effort (about 10 minutes ago) to restart FR24 uploading.

PlaneBase is working
                    PlanePlotter is working and feeding off my SBS-1er
                    SBSMil ModeS1-Logger is working - although that had to be uninstalled and reinstalled after the Windows update which seems to have caused all these problems.

Cheers
                    Simon

Comment

And now the system has put my post on moderation :-)

Comment

Sorry - I forgot to mention that my subscription to FR24 Premium has been reinstate for the next week, after my earlier post.

If nothing else, this means that the people in charge of FR24 are aware of the problem.

Cheers
                        Simon

Comment

This is a screen shot from my latest effort (about 10 minutes ago) to restart FR24 uploading.

PlaneBase is working
                          SBSMil ModeS1-Logger is working - although that had to be uninstalled and reinstalled after the Windows update which seems to have caused all these problems.

Cheers
                          Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Brooke View Post

PlaneBase is working

Cheers
                            Simon
                            Your other software is using the USB directly. Therefore the FR24 software attempting to, cannot.
                            The thread I linked to shows you how to put FR24 software first and use the re-broadcast function to start other software after
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                              Your other software is using the USB directly. Therefore the FR24 software attempting to, cannot.
                              The thread I linked to shows you how to put FR24 software first and use the re-broadcast function to start other software after
                              OK - thanks Oblivian.

Starting FR24 feed BEFORE starting Base Station appears to have worked for me.

That simple a solution :-)

Cheers
                              Simon

Comment

As my Premium Account is due to expire tomorrow after one week of not being able to feed data, I have had one more attempt at setting up the new feeder software for Windows. This is my third attempt and I'm still getting the continuous error message of 'Could not connect to receiver'. I have tried different things including starting the feeder software before Basestation but nothing makes any difference. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I have sent messages to the Support Team but nobody has replied.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X