Getting your rank from FR24 Feeders Statistics easily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
    You are right, the stats list found on FR24 is not sorted correctly, and therefore the ranks are wrong:
    • ranks from 31 to 180 should go back by 30, and are in fact ranks 61 to 210
    • ranks from 181 to 210 are in fact ranks 31 to 60
    • ranks 5635 and 5636 are inverted, as well as ranks 6403 and 6404

I will correct this on my web page, and display the real ranks based on the total score. But this does not explain my problem...

Edit: the figures above were based on the extract made this morning (5:00 CET). I have made a new extract now, and the results are different (but still some discrepancies).
    I think the update of hour stats and range, calculation of points and ranking is out of sync and not always done at the same time of the day. Sometimes later in the day the list seems more plausible, but I can't make out a pattern.

So maybe you loose 24 hours, but gain them later in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Kpin View Post

Can't be trusted - useless
      Harsh........

Comment

I have been going offline every morning at 06:58 - 07:00 for the past week and a half...
        I need to reboot my Pi in order to get back.. It's also affecting a friend who lives 120 miles away from my location, so it's not local ISP blocking..

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Shax View Post
          I have been going offline every morning at 06:58 - 07:00 for the past week and a half...
          I need to reboot my Pi in order to get back.. It's also affecting a friend who lives 120 miles away from my location, so it's not local ISP blocking..

Paul.
          Have a look here: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...nge-radar-down

Basically the solution for now is the commands

sudo apt-get update
          sudo apt-get upgrad

Apparently the feeder checks for updates ones a day and if a now versions is found it does not handle the update correctly. the above will fix it for now.
          Apart from that, this is the wrong thread for trouble shooting.

Comment

Bump- so it doesn't die.
            F-KDAG1

Comment

Nice work Patrick !

Comment

This is great, thanks Patrick! Especially handy for new users who are wayyy down at the bottom of the list

Comment

hii how can input my username to make it appear on your website ?

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
                  Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

Originally posted by KOM20 View Post
                    hii how can input my username to make it appear on your website ?
                    Go to the Stats Page, just above Top Radars/Top Users where is says "Are you shown as Anonymous below? Set your username here." click on the link and it will let you update your details.

Regards,
                    Nigel
                    F-YARM1 and T-YARM3

Comment

Originally posted by YARM-Armidale View Post
                      Go to the Stats Page, just above Top Radars/Top Users where is says "Are you shown as Anonymous below? Set your username here." click on the link and it will let you update your details.

Regards,
                      Nigel
                      F-YARM1 and T-YARM3
                      Thanks actually i already did this but my feeder is not appearing in the list
                      maybe because i just set up my flight feeder today
                      it needs 1 month of feeding to appear in the list ?

Comment

Thanks actually i already did this but my feeder is not appearing in the list
                        maybe because i just set up my flight feeder today
                        it needs 1 month of feeding to appear in the list ?
                        From what I've seen, the page is updated once a day around 5PM CET. It's a snapshot of the dynamic page at fr24/stats. Already been updated today, should show up by tomorrow.
                        F-KDAG1

Comment

great its showing now

Comment

@patrick1501.

Very cool webpage. Love the way (as you stated) that you can enter EGBB for example and it shows all my local feeders, regardless if they are "F" or "T" feeders.

Brilliant work buddy :-)
                            T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
                            Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
                            Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Comment

Thanks, Patrick. Awesome webpage.

I'm a new pi feeder and was not sure what my statistics were since I've only been feeding for 2 weeks and didn't want to scroll through 6000 higher ranks. .
                              Great tool to see the other feeder's stats in the area too.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
                                You are right, the stats list found on FR24 is not sorted correctly, and therefore the ranks are wrong:
                                • ranks from 31 to 180 should go back by 30, and are in fact ranks 61 to 210
                                • ranks from 181 to 210 are in fact ranks 31 to 60
                                • ranks 5635 and 5636 are inverted, as well as ranks 6403 and 6404

I will correct this on my web page, and display the real ranks based on the total score. But this does not explain my problem...

Edit: the figures above were based on the extract made this morning (5:00 CET). I have made a new extract now, and the results are different (but still some discrepancies).
                                Thank you for the statistics interface Patrick!

About the sorting bugs in our statistics, they are caused by our caching. We are working on a fix for it now.. should be included in our next release (Monday or Tuesday next week).

Comment

Working...
                                X