Getting your rank from FR24 Feeders Statistics easily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Patrick

Your database and website provides access to historical data not available on the FR24 pages. Thank you for this. Are you aware that in the last 5 days, it has only been downloading/displaying the first 50 or 100 records ?

Cheers

Peter

ylis

Comment

• Hi,
      I just checked now, and we have the full list of radars. So I am not sure what happened, I will keep an eye on it during the next days.
      Regards,
      Patrick
      T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Comment

• Has anyone done a station # to compare how many Pis have died since Tues..
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Wont it take 30 days before the dead stations drop off ?

ylis

Comment

• Originally posted by ylis View Post
            Wont it take 30 days before the dead stations drop off ?
            Possibly but if any of the scraped amounts are per day (like hits) it should be fairly evident

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• My radar F-ZPPP1 disappeared from statistics for 2 months, although it worked every day.
              China Kunming
              F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

• Due to the recent upgrades etc, somehow I got my radar T-LMML8 not being used anymore as during the installation (Altough I gave my T-LMML8 sharing key) it generated a new radar name T-LMML29
                Will T-LMML8 be deleted automatically since it is not being used ?

Comment

• Hi Patrick, thanks for your site - very interesting to see the history. It's been reporting 50 / 100 / 200 radars found over the last few days - not sure if something broke? Thanks.

Comment

• According to my calculations, todays the day when data for 16th Jan rolls out of the 30 day calculation period and the stats for those put offline by the 19-2 upgrade issue should start to climb/increase.

Its also probably the day when those systems still offline will drop out of the stats ... there were about 16,200 feeders on Patricks site yesterday

ylis

Comment

• Since a few months, my web site was not reporting all of the feeders, at least not every day...
                      I have found where the error comes from, and it should be corrected by now.
                      T-LFSN4

Comment

• Nice one - looks much better! Thanks Patrick

Comment

• Hi Patrick

I'm so pleased to have found your FR24 stats web page - I was collecting my own stats manually every day and putting them into a spreadsheet, mainly to check my rebuilt receiver installation. Your work on this will save me a lot of time and effort, thanks very much.
                          As you are clearly knowledgeable about the stats could I ask you a couple of questions about somethings that I don't understand?
                          Looking at the stats on fr24, the 30 day Maximum Range average in the detailed stats pages remains the same for weeks at a time. However if I take the maximum range figures daily from the "Daily Availability (Last 7 days)" page I get a 30 day max range that varies all the time - in my case from 255 nm to 320 nm, so the 30 day average should be constantly changing.
                          Secondly the "Upload Time" seems to stay at the same figure for weeks also. Mine is currently stuck at 709 although My feed has only been interrupted for a couple of very short periods in the last 2 months.

Meilleures salutations

Jean

Comment

• Hi Jean,

I am happy that was I did is helpful
                            I am not especially knowledgeable about the statistics: I get them from FR24 and store them in my database, that's it. So I cannot help you for the 30 day Maximum Range average. The up time is much simpler, as it is simply the time you are online for the last 30 days, expressed in hours (30 * 24 = 720). This means that if, for example, you have a power outage of 2 hours today, tomorrow your up time will decrease to 718. And you will need 30 days to get it back to 720 again, provided you stay online permanently during these 30 days.

I hope this helps.
                            Patrick
                            T-LFSN4

Comment

• Hi Patrick

Thank you for your FR24 statistics page. Its really useful to be able to go back and analyse performance over time as changes are made to a feeder station eg a new antenna or higher position, or a filter.

I know your site says:

Note: the ranking displayed in the following table may differ from the ranking displayed on the FR24 stat page, as the one displayed here is computed from sum score
                              but until the last few days, your calculation usually matched the FR24 rank and if it doesn't, it only changed by +1 or -1. In the last few days, there has been a significant variation and this increases as the rank get higher ( a larger number ).

Just wondering if something has changed at you end ? or if FR24 has a new calculator ?

Comment

• Statistics page, the way is implemented right now, is very easy to manipulate, so all those results they mean absolutely nothing IMO.
                                Personally I noticed something weird about the first places on the stats, so I did an experiment.
                                In the attached pic, you see the result. One radar site at 2400 and another at 235. Guess what... they are both originating from the same data, nothing hacked, just an easy manipulation of the present system of calculation reward.

Comment

Working...
                                X