Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting your rank from FR24 Feeders Statistics easily

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Patrick, is it possible to download the full list of stats from your site? I would like to try to make a map of all the feeders using it (of course, we can only know the nearest airport rather than an exact feeder location, but still it might look interesting)

    Comment


    • #62
      "Oh where have all the T feeders gone?" (In best musical voice!).........

      Comment


      • #63
        here with a hey nonny nonny no yes
        https://www.flightradar24.com/share-statistics
        James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
        T-EGCC125
        http://www.ukjay.co.uk

        Comment


        • #64
          Something weird happened during the fetching of data
          I have reloaded the stats, we now have all the feeders!

          Patrick
          T-LFSN4

          Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

          Comment


          • #65
            Has anyone else noticed that share-statistics is "broken"?

            The uptime seems to be still wrong after failure few weeks ago.

            Jyp

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
              Something weird happened during the fetching of data
              I have reloaded the stats, we now have all the feeders!

              Patrick
              Have you tried to synch up your download closer to just before 24:00 UTC? That's when the stats are closer to what would would appear on a feeder's FR24 account page for that day.

              Thanks again for getting your webpage working again!
              Last edited by Sam26K; 2016-04-04, 02:04. Reason: typo

              Comment


              • #67
                good job! like it.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Sam26K View Post
                  Have you tried to synch up your download closer to just before 24:00 UTC? That's when the stats are closer to what would would appear on a feeder's FR24 account page for that day.

                  Thanks again for getting your webpage working again!
                  I modified the configuration, it will now collect data at 01:30 CET DST, so half an hour before 24:00 UTC. Let's check tomorrow if the figures are closer to the reality.
                  T-LFSN4

                  Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    The search function does not seem to be working.
                    Tried it with Firefox, Chrome and MSIE

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by eddm_muc View Post
                      The search function does not seem to be working.
                      Tried it with Firefox, Chrome and MSIE
                      I just tried, and it works fine. Did you disable Javascript?
                      T-LFSN4

                      Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        delete...double
                        Last edited by eddm_muc; 2016-04-07, 06:58.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
                          I just tried, and it works fine. Did you disable Javascript?
                          Nope
                          But I found out why.
                          When you add the prefix T- or F- its no showing anything.
                          If you just enter e.g. EDDM you get results

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by eddm_muc View Post
                            Nope
                            But I found out why.
                            When you add the prefix T- or F- its no showing anything.
                            If you just enter e.g. EDDM you get results
                            Indeed There is a hint in the text box that is supposed to make you aware of this...
                            T-LFSN4

                            Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
                              Indeed There is a hint in the text box that is supposed to make you aware of this...
                              arg..was too early...eyes were half open

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
                                I modified the configuration, it will now collect data at 01:30 CET DST, so half an hour before 24:00 UTC. Let's check tomorrow if the figures are closer to the reality.
                                Works well! FR24 showed max range of 183 nmi and your page showed 180 nmi which is much closer than it used to be. Thanks Again!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X