Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patrick1501
    replied
    I also have the same issue, third day in a row today, at 06:00 UTC. I don't have a cron running at that time that could cause this issue.
    When it happens, the fr24feed service is still running, but gives an error (stupid me, I didn't copy the error...), I just stop the service and start again, and everything is then OK.
    But now my stats are ruined :-(

Leave a comment:

• Olga
    replied
    Thanks for your reports. I forwarded that info to our developers team and they will take a look on it.

Leave a comment:

• atairlines
    replied
    Same issue with my fr24feed, for 3 days in a row it stops at 10:00am UTC sharp. No other service in my RPI stops, LiveATC and FlightAware continue running...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    can you please post what you see in /var/log/fr24feed.log and /var/log/messages around that time?

Leave a comment:

• henkverhaar
    replied
    Same here. For three days in a row now.

Leave a comment:

• pellonet
    replied
    Originally posted by mrcarlos View Post
    i have checkeed by updates too and i have one fr24feed update, i make that and fr24feed restarted, letīs see whatīs happening tomorow at 06h.....
    I have tracked a similar fault on my Pi, mine has shut down at 07:00 for 2 days now, the fault seems to be related to the Cron job that runs each day to check for updates: /usr/lib/fr24/fr24feed_updater.sh the feeder fails to restart after this has run.
    Any comments from support please?

Leave a comment:

• mrcarlos
    replied
    Originally posted by attigliano View Post
    Mine has stopped at 06:54 Tue and at 06:58 Wed.
    I don't know why.
    This evening I have done a complete update on my raspberry PI.
    i have checkeed by updates too and i have one fr24feed update, i make that and fr24feed restarted, letīs see whatīs happening tomorow at 06h.....

Leave a comment:

• attigliano
    replied
    Mine has stopped at 06:54 Tue and at 06:58 Wed.
    I don't know why.
    This evening I have done a complete update on my raspberry PI.

Leave a comment:

• mrcarlos
    started a topic strange radar down

strange radar down

Hi to all flight lovers

since twoo days my fr24fedd fails at same time ... always am 06h00 morning , i feed flightware an pf, i have checked and all works fine for other feeders only for fr24 fails, strange for my is the exactly time ever 06h00... whats happened at 06h00? luckly i can my rpi outside my lan check and restart service... but that fail at same time are make me crazy about...

screenshot-www.flightradar24.com 2015-12-16 20-30-52.png

some ideas are welcome

thanks in advanced
Working...
X