Multiple Feeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Feeds

I have a rpi setup feeding fr24. I registered with my email and got a sharing key. I now want to set up another rpi feeding from another location but still have it tied to my account. How do I do this?

Mail support@fr24.com with the lng/lat and explain what you want and they will add the new Id to your account

Comment

Is there no way to do it without emailing support? I've emailed them before with no response. It would seem that you should be able to run the signup routine again using the same email and not put in my existing sharing key. But I don't know if that will work.

Comment

I've just emailed them for a 2nd key for my pi, happily provided within 2 days. Be sure to put current alias in email too to make sure they can see you are active often etc.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I emailed them. We'll see. Would be nice not to have to email every time I want to set up a new feed. I've 2 more I want to set up around town.

Comment

Working...
          X