Feeding data to FR24 through RTL1090

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding data to FR24 through RTL1090

I seem to be having a little difficulty with feeding data to FlightRadar24 through the RTL1090 program. I have gotten fr24feed to work while RTL1090 is closed, and I have gotten RTL1090 to work while fr24feed is closed. The problem is that the programs do not share the data from my NESDR Mini USB dongle. I very much prefer the information view on the RTL1090 interface, but I want to sync the data to FR24.

I have attempted to follow the instructions for how to set up the DVB-T stick as an ADS-B receiver, as per the FlightRadar24 setup page. (flightradar24.com/dvbt-stick)
    However, I have discovered that this is outdated, as the RTL1090 program is now in build 103. Does anyone know how to get both of these programs to play nice, or how I can upload the ADS-B data to FlightRadar through RTL1090?

Dont chose DVBT as the receiver type as this accesses the hardware directly and uses dump1090-mr built in

If you want Dump1090 instead you need --net and chose AVR-TCP as the source for the info in the feed config so it does not run dump1090 also
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

AndyPA,
      Did you already manage to make it work?
      I am facing the same problem and am still far from figuring out which parameter goes where in which program...

Comment

Just realised I gave the solution for dump1090 not rtl1090

Same applies. Ensure raw server out is configured on RTL1090, then for FR24feed config- Receiver type, AVR (TCP) (not DVBT!!) address = localhost:31001 (if on same PC)

rtl1090.jpg
        Attached Files
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Oblivian,
          Thanks to your screenshot it's working now just as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Markus (LOWS1) View Post
            Oblivian,
            Thanks to your screenshot it's working now just as intended.
            Good to know. Given I don't run this hardware/setup combo and guessed based on a recent case test I did (the 2nd pic)

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X