Feeding from OS X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding from OS X

Hello, I have dump 1090 working on OS X I have the fr24feed software, it is configured, for the rtlsdr and the standard dump 1090. The fr24feed icon is not green, and I am not sure if its feeding fr24. I am running Yosemite, this would be a great option than running a VM.

Thanks for your help.

this one ? http://feed.flightradar24.com/osx/

if so , you don't need to lunch dump1090 before run fr24feedosx .

Screen Shot 2015-07-18 at 10.40.00 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-07-18 at 10.40.24 AM.jpg
    Last edited by iamnothere; 2015-07-18, 02:41.
    T-ZSSS32 F-ZSSS1 force shutdown by local regulation

Comment

Thanks for the reply... yes that one, what is interesting is that the menus are greyed out.

Comment

Ouch , it was doing great before I upgrade filesystem to 10.10.4 , I know the upgrade will remove a lot stuff before asking you , sort like Macport ,Gqrx , Python , etc , they all won't working . I have to reinstall em , a long precess

I know the SDR is working , cos I can pickup ham talk or Air traffic control on Gqrx , but this .....

Screen Shot 2015-07-18 at 10.54.47 AM.jpg

Comment

Yes I see the exact same thing. Please let me know what needs to be done, I was trying to fix it all day.

Comment

simply run dump1090 looks okay except the stock antenna is on my desk so only few plane .

wait @piopawlu fix it maybe .

Screen Shot 2015-07-18 at 11.39.09 AM.jpg

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X