Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archived - Beta test MLAT software for Raspberry Pi

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fixed - a lot of install atempts and reboots and looks ok now

    Comment


    • It broke my existing dump1090-mutability installation by changing the permissions of /run/dump1090-mutability somehow, but that was easy to fix.

      OT: does 1.0.18-5 for x86/x64 support MLAT too?

      Comment


      • I can't get my feed to FR24 working.

        Background:
        I have been running fr24feed on a RPi2 for nearly 5 years.
        At 07:05 on the 16th January 2018, fr24feed shut down (maybe an update happened then?) and it has taken me a few days to restart it.
        In the end, I had to reinstall the whole thing (version is now 1.0.19-5).
        Now, it's running fine and I can see the planes in my area at http://rpi2:8080/
        But I am not feeding to FR24, I have re-run

        Code:
        sudo fr24feed --signup
        and entered all the requested information (email, FR24 key, Lat, Lon, altitude etc.) but still no joy.

        Code:
        pi@rpi2:~ $ fr24feed-status
        [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
        [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2018-01-19 17:28:07.
        [FAIL] FR24 Link: unknown ... failed!
        [ ok ] Receiver: connected (287538 MSGS/0 SYNC).
        [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!
        While dump1090-mutabi is happily tracking 43+ planes.

        Any suggestions?
        Last edited by roofer; 2018-01-19, 17:47. Reason: Version Number

        Comment


        • as for me, the new 19-5 doesn't properly detect presence of a running instance of dump1090-mutability 1.15 dev,
          it has been replaced by the 1.14 packaged in the bundle.

          Comment


          • So now i'm at home.
            In the screenshot, you can see my settings in my VRS-System. It works fine until the last update.

            Screenshot_1.png

            Now after i changed my settings to avr-tcp it doesn't work anymore.

            My fr24feed.ini settings are these:

            receiver="avr-tcp"
            fr24key="xxxxxxxxxxx"
            host="localhost:30002"
            bs="no"
            raw="yes"
            logmode="0"
            windowmode="0"
            logpath="/etc/"
            mpx="no"
            mlat="yes"
            mlat-without-gps="yes"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lling View Post
              So now i'm at home.
              In the screenshot, you can see my settings in my VRS-System. It works fine until the last update.

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9118[/ATTACH]

              Now after i changed my settings to avr-tcp it doesn't work anymore.

              My fr24feed.ini settings are these:

              receiver="avr-tcp"
              fr24key="xxxxxxxxxxx"
              host="localhost:30002"
              bs="no"
              raw="yes"
              logmode="0"
              windowmode="0"
              logpath="/etc/"
              mpx="no"
              mlat="yes"
              mlat-without-gps="yes"
              Go back a step and check the host software. Not the client (vrs)

              It's possibly for ---net switched off or not auto started dump1090
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

              Comment


              • Sry but i don't know, what you mean. Could you explane it a little bit more easy for me?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lling View Post
                  Sry but i don't know, what you mean. Could you explane it a little bit more easy for me?
                  Vrs is obviously not what collects the data. So if you have fr24feed, the issue is more likely with that.

                  You have not shown any output of the feed software. So can only guess it has not started the output on 30002. You have to find out why.

                  Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                  Comment


                  • Thats the problem. With the old version, the raw data stream was on port 30002 with dvbt. But after i have to change to avr it doesn't work anymore.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lling View Post
                      Thats the problem. With the old version, the raw data stream was on port 30002 with dvbt. But after i have to change to avr it doesn't work anymore.
                      Yes,because it won't currently be running dump1090 or configured correctly so errors you can't see. . You need to work on fr24feed and look at the error
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                      Comment


                      • Stopped working again

                        localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:39:37 | [feed][n]working
                        Jan 19 23:40:07 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:40:07 | [feed][n]ping 1
                        Jan 19 23:40:08 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:40:08 | [feed][n]syncing stream result: 1
                        Jan 19 23:40:37 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:40:37 | [feed][n]ping 2
                        Jan 19 23:40:38 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:40:38 | [feed][n]syncing stream result: 1
                        Jan 19 23:41:07 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:41:07 | [feed][n]ping 3
                        Jan 19 23:41:08 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:41:08 | [feed][n]syncing stream result: 1
                        Jan 19 23:41:37 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:41:37 | [feed][n]ping 4
                        Jan 19 23:41:38 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:41:38 | [feed][n]syncing strea

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by littleclown View Post
                          Stopped working again

                          localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:39:37 | [feed][n]working
                          Jan 19 23:40:07 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:40:07 | [feed][n]ping 1
                          Jan 19 23:40:08 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:40:08 | [feed][n]syncing stream result: 1
                          Jan 19 23:40:37 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:40:37 | [feed][n]ping 2
                          Jan 19 23:40:38 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:40:38 | [feed][n]syncing stream result: 1
                          Jan 19 23:41:07 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:41:07 | [feed][n]ping 3
                          Jan 19 23:41:08 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:41:08 | [feed][n]syncing stream result: 1
                          Jan 19 23:41:37 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:41:37 | [feed][n]ping 4
                          Jan 19 23:41:38 localhost fr24feed[692]: 2018-01-19 23:41:38 | [feed][n]syncing strea
                          Wondos? Pi? Dvbt? Avrtcp? Dump1090 ver?

                          That's not receiving data from dump1090 or device.

                          More info.


                          Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                          Comment


                          • The new fr24feed killed my dump1090-mutability v1.15dev live map whenever I have fr24feeder on. Map works fine with fr24feed off. Able to feed to fr24 with Beast node (tcp) 30005.

                            Getting the following on dump1090.php:
                            Problem fetching data from dump1090.
                            The data from dump1090 hasn't been updated in a while. Maybe dump1090 is no longer running?
                            The displayed map data will be out of date.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by theoreticalking View Post
                              The new fr24feed killed my dump1090-mutability v1.15dev live map whenever I have fr24feeder on. Map works fine with fr24feed off. Able to feed to fr24 with Beast node (tcp) 30005.

                              Getting the following on dump1090.php:
                              Problem fetching data from dump1090.
                              The data from dump1090 hasn't been updated in a while. Maybe dump1090 is no longer running?
                              The displayed map data will be out of date.
                              It will be defaulted and starting a 2nd copy of sum v14 they bundled.

                              Just run removal steps for v14 a reconfigure feeder back to listen to your 15dev copy
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                                It will be defaulted and starting a 2nd copy of sum v14 they bundled.

                                Just run removal steps for v14 a reconfigure feeder back to listen to your 15dev copy
                                Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I run the removal steps for v14? Thanks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X