This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cloud_9 View Post
    My Fr24 feeder isn't picking up data from dump1090-mutability on port 30005.Piaware is also recieving data from the same port.Tried beast and avrr also on different ports.
    Make sure you have the correct settings in /etc/fr24feed.ini . Teh input format is not auto-adaptable.

receiver="beast-tcp"
    fr24key="**********"
    host="127.0.0.1:30005"

/M
    F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
    T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
    P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
    mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

My Fr24 feeder isn't picking up data from dump1090-mutability on port 30005.Piaware is also recieving data from the same port.Tried beast and avrr also on different ports.
      Hi, could you try my image ? Everything installed, just write it in SD card, put the key, change lat-lon.

All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

This image having lots of other features. You will definitely love it.

Comment

• Sorry!Can't use the Fr24 image as I have other stuff running on my RPi3.
        ex-NZAL1

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMac View Post
          Make sure you have the correct settings in /etc/fr24feed.ini . Teh input format is not auto-adaptable.

receiver="beast-tcp"
          fr24key="**********"
          host="127.0.0.1:30005"

/M
          The settings seem to be correct.I even tried connecting it directly to airspy_adsb on a different port (beast & avr) but it still refuses to grab any planes.
          FR24 Link: Connected via UDP
          FR24 Radar Code: T-NZCH33
          Aircraft Tracked (ModeS & ADS-B): 0
          Aircraft Uploaded: N/A
          Receiver: beast-tcp, Connected
          MLAT running: NO
          Meanwhile Flightaware,Virtual Radar and Planefinder work fine.

ex-NZAL1

Comment

The settings seem to be correct.I even tried connecting it directly to airspy_adsb on a different port (beast & avr) but it still refuses to grab any planes.

Meanwhile Flightaware,Virtual Radar and Planefinder work fine.

Click the eye and make sure you entered your GPS location in the right format. Or it will ignore data

And with that many additional bits of software hanging off you need to check that the max number of clients hadn't been reached, and that none of them are duplicating data out.

VRS like others has a relay option. You can only have 1 connector to the device. And 1 output on TCP. If there are multiples the working ones will lock on but likely cause issues when reconnecting or extra connect attempts. It will come down to following data paths on paper to make sure there aren't duplicate ports open. (Fr24 can also do this as it expects to be used as a connector in situations too)

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• ^ Cheers! Uninstalled and installed again and it seems to be working fine now.
              ex-NZAL1

Comment

Sorry!Can't use the Fr24 image as I have other stuff running on my RPi3.
                Bro, its nor FR24 image. Its raspbian Jessie image with some dump1090-mutability, web graphic portal, FR24 client, PF client image pre installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by zahidulhasan View Post
                  Bro, its nor FR24 image. Its raspbian Jessie image with some dump1090-mutability, web graphic portal, FR24 client, PF client image pre installed.
                  Thanks mate! It's all sorted.I have home automation running on my pi, so starting from scratch was a time-consuming option.
                  ex-NZAL1

Comment

Thanks mate! It's all sorted.I have home automation running on my pi, so starting from scratch was a time-consuming option.
                    Glad to hear it worked (y)

Comment

• Can i replace the provided dump1090 with a self compiled version? If so, is there a specific fork i have to use?

Comment

• Originally posted by helios View Post
                        Can i replace the provided dump1090 with a self compiled version? If so, is there a specific fork i have to use?
                        Yes you can, and no no specific. Just be sure to configure as avr or beast via TCP first (rather than usbstick)

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Ok thank you. Everything appears to work:
                          FR24 Link: Connected via UDP
                          Receiver: dvbt, Connected
                          Aircraft Uploaded: 4
                          MLAT running: YES

However an aircraft that was only visible from my receiver (full ADS-B coordinates, no MLAT) didn't appear on fr24 map. as soon as the aircraft got in the range of another receiver it appeared on the map.
                          Do new receivers go through some sort of verification process before they are allowed to feed data of which they are the only source available?

T-LSZD25

Comment

• Originally posted by helios View Post
                            Ok thank you. Everything appears to work:
                            FR24 Link:Connected via UDP
                            Receiver:dvbt, Connected
                            Aircraft Uploaded: 4
                            MLAT running:YES

However an aircraft that was only visible from my receiver (full ADS-B coordinates, no MLAT) didn't appear on fr24 map. as soon as the aircraft got in the range of another receiver it appeared on the map.
                            Do new receivers go through some sort of verification process before they are allowed to feed data of which they are the only source available?

T-LSZD25
                            Nope. However there is some server side quality checks. And local maps where it may hang on to contacts for 60sec mask the true signals received. Server may get partial data when local fills in the gaps

Comment

• I see. The receiver is in a valley with physically limited range due the mountains, so the contacts at low FL are pretty short, maybe less than a minute. I guess FR24 didn't liked that.

Comment

• Did I miss something or is there no mlat-feeder for linux-x86/x64?

Comment

Working...
                                X