Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archived - Beta test MLAT software for Raspberry Pi

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have fr24feed running (1.0.18-7).

    I have noticed that my log file /var/log/fr24feed.log is not being rotated (after months of being up). feed.flightradar24.com/fr24feed-manual.pdf seems to suggest that --logmode and --logpath need to be set to get this behavior. However the recent init scripts found in the debs (here feed.flightradar24.com) instead set arguments "--log-base=/var/log/fr24feed" and "--log-rotate=2".

    I am running with the init script. With those parameters set I would expect log-rotate=2 to cause the logs to "rotate at midnight <and> keep for 72 hours".

    Can anyone confirm that log rotation is working for them? In which case I'd guess it is a configuration issue on my side. If not is this a log rotation bug in fr24feed?

    Thanks!

    -- Ken

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bakerkj View Post
      I have fr24feed running (1.0.18-7).

      I have noticed that my log file /var/log/fr24feed.log is not being rotated (after months of being up). feed.flightradar24.com/fr24feed-manual.pdf seems to suggest that --logmode and --logpath need to be set to get this behavior. However the recent init scripts found in the debs (here feed.flightradar24.com) instead set arguments "--log-base=/var/log/fr24feed" and "--log-rotate=2".

      I am running with the init script. With those parameters set I would expect log-rotate=2 to cause the logs to "rotate at midnight <and> keep for 72 hours".

      Can anyone confirm that log rotation is working for them? In which case I'd guess it is a configuration issue on my side. If not is this a log rotation bug in fr24feed?

      Thanks!

      -- Ken
      I don't have logging enabled, but it has always been hit and miss if it works correctly (it will also kill SD cards faster)

      If unsure of the right args use the web interface to configure where it has dropdowns etc.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

      Comment


      • Hi, what does [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/0) mean?
        Thanks!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          I don't have logging enabled, but it has always been hit and miss if it works correctly (it will also kill SD cards faster)

          If unsure of the right args use the web interface to configure where it has dropdowns etc.
          I tried configuration through the GUI. No changes to my configuration file.

          -- Ken

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nick223 View Post
            So my dump says 7/25

            so 7 with positions and 25 total? So am i only reporting planes? What about the other 18?
            Funny I was just thinking the same thing having had dump1090 running for a week or so now. I regularly get a mixture of aircraft with the green band and showing on the screen and some without. It tends to be the lower altitude ones that come without.

            (See screenshot of Dump1090 map)
            Untitled.jpg

            My understanding is....and this is probably wrong!.....that the aircraft being received on Dump1090 without the green band/positions and Lat/Long reference are being received via Mode S and without ADS-B transmissions so therefore have no GPS/position coordinates available from this transmission alone, hence why they won't have their positions displayed. I'm assuming that the data from these aircraft without the positioning reports that I'm receiving are what is helping contribute towards FR24 MLAT calculations? (TDOA) etc. Assuming the remaining MLAT criteria is in place and were uploading data etc to the network?

            I've always assumed the aircraft with the green banding (i.e with their positions known/displayed) are either having their Mode S transmissions received by a sufficient number of receivers to meet the minimum MLAT criteria, hence their position and Lat/Long is being displayed, or are being received via their ADS-B transmissions.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by alejandrofm View Post
              Hi, what does [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/0) mean?
              Thanks!
              good question, i have the same problem. Every few minutes i've got the following logged from fr24.

              Code:
              2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]MLAT configuration received, service ENABLED
              2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]Starting MLAT with preconfigured position: 49.xxx,x.52,xxx.x
              2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]MLAT bandwidth reduction active, level 1
              2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]Configuring UDP connection udp://mlat-1.fr24.com:19788
              2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station
              2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station: SUCCESS
              2016-09-02 16:25:37 | [feed][i]sent 47,0 AC
              ...
              2016-09-02 16:25:47 | [feed][i]sent 48,0 AC
              2016-09-02 16:25:50 | [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/18)
              2016-09-02 16:25:50 | [mlat][i]Pinging the server
              2016-09-02 16:25:50 | [mlat][w]Could not ping MLAT server, result=-1000, number of errors=1
              ...
              2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/26)
              2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [mlat][i]Pinging the server
              2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [mlat][w]Could not ping MLAT server, result=-1000, number of errors=2
              2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [mlat][i]Terminating connection
              2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [feed][i]sent 0,50 AC
              2016-09-02 16:26:23 | [mlat][i]Configuring UDP connection udp://mlat-1.fr24.com:19788
              2016-09-02 16:26:23 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station
              2016-09-02 16:26:23 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station: SUCCESS
              But the connection to dump1090 seems to work:

              Code:
              2016-09-21 18:37:48 | [feed][i]sent 20,33 AC
              2016-09-21 18:37:49 | [feed][i]removed 2 of 88 AC
              2016-09-21 18:37:49 | [feed][i]filtering out 57 overlapping AC (saving bandwidth)
              2016-09-21 18:37:53 | [feed][i]removed 1 of 86 AC
              2016-09-21 18:37:53 | [feed][i]sent 0,44 AC
              i'm using fr24 on a RaspberryPi. I'm running PiAware with dump1090-mutability. Dump1090 is started with following options "--net --ppm 0 --fix --lat 49.12693 --lon 8.51934 --max-range 300 --net-ri-port 30001 --net-ro-port 30002 --net-bi-port 30004,30104 --net-bo-port 30005 --net-sbs-port 30003 --net-heartbeat 60 --net-ro-size 500 --net-ro-interval 1 --net-buffer 2 --stats-every 3600 --write-json /run/dump1090-mutability --write-json-every 1 --json-location-accuracy 1 --quiet --stats --stats-range --metric --forward-mlat --fix --aggressive".

              My fr24feed.ini is set to:
              Code:
              receiver="avr-tcp"
              fr24key="************"
              host="127.0.0.1:30002"
              bs="no"
              raw="no"
              logmode="1"
              mlat="yes"
              mlat-without-gps="yes"
              But it seems mlat seems working:
              Code:
              root@flightradar:~# /etc/init.d/fr24feed diagnostics
              [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
              [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2016-09-21 16:50:29.
              [ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].
              [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-******.
              [ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC: 76.
              [ ok ] Receiver: connected (195225624 MSGS/0 SYNC).
              [ ok ] FR24 MLAT: ok [UDP].
              [ ok ] FR24 MLAT AC seen: 71.
              The dump1090-Webinterface showed up some "blue" planes - so it should work and PiAware seems to work with mlat (according to the FlightAware statistics page).

              The question is: did mlat with fr24 work or not? Is it possible to use multiple clients for syncing the mlat information (PiAware and Flightradar24?)? :-/

              Comment


              • Good day,

                I took the chance today to re-setup my pi with jessie, dump1090-muta 1.15, FR24 and flightradar.

                Dump1090 works fine, feed to flightradar works fine.

                It seems FR24 is pushing to the servers, but I do get two strange errors I cannot explain:

                No ADS-B time reference available (0/14)

                and

                2016-09-26 18:43:41 | [mlat][w]Could not ping MLAT server, result=-1000, number of errors=2
                2016-09-26 18:43:41 | [mlat][i]Terminating connection
                2016-09-26 18:43:42 | [mlat][i]Configuring UDP connection udp://mlat-1.fr24.com:19788
                2016-09-26 18:43:42 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station
                2016-09-26 18:43:42 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station: SUCCESS

                Thank you!


                Seb



                2016-09-26 18:43:03 | [feed][i]removed 1 of 45 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:05 | [feed][i]sent 0,18 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:07 | [feed][i]removed 1 of 44 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:08 | [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/14)
                2016-09-26 18:43:08 | [mlat][i]Pinging the server
                2016-09-26 18:43:08 | [mlat][w]Could not ping MLAT server, result=-1000, number of errors=1
                2016-09-26 18:43:10 | [feed][i]sent 0,17 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:11 | [feed][i]filtering out 14 overlapping AC (saving bandwidth)
                2016-09-26 18:43:15 | [feed][i]sent 20,12 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:20 | [feed][i]sent 20,12 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:24 | [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/15)
                2016-09-26 18:43:25 | [feed][i]sent 20,12 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:27 | [feed][i]removed 1 of 44 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:30 | [feed][i]sent 20,12 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:35 | [feed][i]sent 20,12 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:40 | [feed][i]sent 20,13 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:40 | [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/15)
                2016-09-26 18:43:40 | [mlat][i]Pinging the server
                2016-09-26 18:43:41 | [mlat][w]Could not ping MLAT server, result=-1000, number of errors=2
                2016-09-26 18:43:41 | [mlat][i]Terminating connection
                2016-09-26 18:43:42 | [mlat][i]Configuring UDP connection udp://mlat-1.fr24.com:19788
                2016-09-26 18:43:42 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station
                2016-09-26 18:43:42 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station: SUCCESS
                2016-09-26 18:43:45 | [feed][i]sent 23,13 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:50 | [feed][i]sent 20,13 AC
                2016-09-26 18:43:55 | [feed][i]sent 20,13 AC

                ac_map_size="3072"
                build_arch="armv7l"
                build_flavour="generic"
                build_os="Linux"
                build_revision="HEAD-91e2757.git"
                build_timetamp="Jul 11 2016 09:24:44"
                build_version="1.0.18-7"
                cfg_baudrate=""
                cfg_bs="no"
                cfg_host="127.0.0.1:30002"
                cfg_mpx="no"
                cfg_path=""
                cfg_raw="no"
                cfg_receiver="avr-tcp"
                cfg_windowmode="0"
                d11_map_size="50"
                feed_alias="T-LFGA10"
                feed_configured_mode="UDP"
                feed_current_mode="UDP"
                feed_current_server="83.140.21.85"
                feed_last_ac_sent_num="19"
                feed_last_ac_sent_time="1474913343"
                feed_last_attempt_time="1474907955"
                feed_last_config_attempt="1474907955"
                feed_last_config_info=""
                feed_last_config_result="success"
                feed_last_connected_time="1474907956"
                feed_num_ac_tracked="40"
                feed_status="connected"
                feed_status_message=""
                fr24key="blubb"
                gps_tods="0"
                last_json_utc="1474913279"
                last_rx_connect_status="OK"
                last_rx_connect_time="1474907941"
                last_rx_connect_time_s="2016-09-26 16:39:01"
                local_tods="65325"
                mlat-mode="UDP"
                mlat-number-seen="41"
                mlat-ok="YES"
                mlat-started="YES"
                mlat-time-last-ping="1474913299"
                mlat-time-last-seen="1474913332"
                mlat-time-stats="1474913332"
                mlat-uplink-stats="0"
                mlat_problem="connection-broken"
                msg_ring_full="0"
                msg_ring_length="0"
                num_messages="2102177"
                num_resyncs="0"
                offline-mode="no"
                rx_connected="1"
                shutdown="no"
                time_update_utc="1474913326"
                time_update_utc_s="2016-09-26 18:08:46"
                timing_is_valid="1"
                timing_last_drift="+0.0008"
                timing_last_offset="+0.0005"
                timing_last_result="success"
                timing_source="NTP"
                timing_time_last_attempt="1474912890"
                timing_time_last_success="1474912890"
                timing_time_since_last_success="607"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by seb-lfga View Post
                  2016-09-26 18:43:40 | [mlat][i]Pinging the server
                  2016-09-26 18:43:41 | [mlat][w]Could not ping MLAT server, result=-1000, number of errors=2
                  2016-09-26 18:43:41 | [mlat][i]Terminating connection
                  2016-09-26 18:43:42 | [mlat][i]Configuring UDP connection udp://mlat-1.fr24.com:19788
                  Ive checked over the last hour - mlat-1.fr24.com on Port 19788 is responding to Pings and connection attempts without any loss...

                  Comment


                  • It wont be able to send data if there is none.. think you will find the "no mlat reference" may refer to lack of known position aircraft at the same time? Needs to have a known flying gps reference at same time to consider

                    Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by _Jens_ View Post
                      good question, i have the same problem. Every few minutes i've got the following logged from fr24.

                      Code:
                      2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]MLAT configuration received, service ENABLED
                      2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]Starting MLAT with preconfigured position: 49.xxx,x.52,xxx.x
                      2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]MLAT bandwidth reduction active, level 1
                      2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]Configuring UDP connection udp://mlat-1.fr24.com:19788
                      2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station
                      2016-09-02 16:25:34 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station: SUCCESS
                      2016-09-02 16:25:37 | [feed][i]sent 47,0 AC
                      ...
                      2016-09-02 16:25:47 | [feed][i]sent 48,0 AC
                      2016-09-02 16:25:50 | [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/18)
                      2016-09-02 16:25:50 | [mlat][i]Pinging the server
                      2016-09-02 16:25:50 | [mlat][w]Could not ping MLAT server, result=-1000, number of errors=1
                      ...
                      2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/26)
                      2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [mlat][i]Pinging the server
                      2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [mlat][w]Could not ping MLAT server, result=-1000, number of errors=2
                      2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [mlat][i]Terminating connection
                      2016-09-02 16:26:22 | [feed][i]sent 0,50 AC
                      2016-09-02 16:26:23 | [mlat][i]Configuring UDP connection udp://mlat-1.fr24.com:19788
                      2016-09-02 16:26:23 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station
                      2016-09-02 16:26:23 | [mlat][i]Registering MLAT station: SUCCESS
                      But the connection to dump1090 seems to work:

                      Code:
                      2016-09-21 18:37:48 | [feed][i]sent 20,33 AC
                      2016-09-21 18:37:49 | [feed][i]removed 2 of 88 AC
                      2016-09-21 18:37:49 | [feed][i]filtering out 57 overlapping AC (saving bandwidth)
                      2016-09-21 18:37:53 | [feed][i]removed 1 of 86 AC
                      2016-09-21 18:37:53 | [feed][i]sent 0,44 AC
                      i'm using fr24 on a RaspberryPi. I'm running PiAware with dump1090-mutability. Dump1090 is started with following options "--net --ppm 0 --fix --lat 49.12693 --lon 8.51934 --max-range 300 --net-ri-port 30001 --net-ro-port 30002 --net-bi-port 30004,30104 --net-bo-port 30005 --net-sbs-port 30003 --net-heartbeat 60 --net-ro-size 500 --net-ro-interval 1 --net-buffer 2 --stats-every 3600 --write-json /run/dump1090-mutability --write-json-every 1 --json-location-accuracy 1 --quiet --stats --stats-range --metric --forward-mlat --fix --aggressive".

                      My fr24feed.ini is set to:
                      Code:
                      receiver="avr-tcp"
                      fr24key="************"
                      host="127.0.0.1:30002"
                      bs="no"
                      raw="no"
                      logmode="1"
                      mlat="yes"
                      mlat-without-gps="yes"
                      But it seems mlat seems working:
                      Code:
                      root@flightradar:~# /etc/init.d/fr24feed diagnostics
                      [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
                      [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2016-09-21 16:50:29.
                      [ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].
                      [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-******.
                      [ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC: 76.
                      [ ok ] Receiver: connected (195225624 MSGS/0 SYNC).
                      [ ok ] FR24 MLAT: ok [UDP].
                      [ ok ] FR24 MLAT AC seen: 71.
                      The dump1090-Webinterface showed up some "blue" planes - so it should work and PiAware seems to work with mlat (according to the FlightAware statistics page).

                      The question is: did mlat with fr24 work or not? Is it possible to use multiple clients for syncing the mlat information (PiAware and Flightradar24?)? :-/
                      Flightaware feeds MLAT back to the clients. This causes them to appear on Dump1090
                      FR24 does not. All positions are calculated server side. If they appear on the map as MLAT aircraft, and your MLAT status is OK you will be assisting this

                      What does set alarms off, is the 57 over-lapping being removed.

                      This indicates you are probably sending that MLAT data from flightaware back out to port 30002 again and duplicating them. Dump1090 needs to be configured on the right 'listen' port to prevent this
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bakerkj View Post
                        I have fr24feed running (1.0.18-7).

                        I have noticed that my log file /var/log/fr24feed.log is not being rotated (after months of being up). feed.flightradar24.com/fr24feed-manual.pdf seems to suggest that --logmode and --logpath need to be set to get this behavior. However the recent init scripts found in the debs (here feed.flightradar24.com) instead set arguments "--log-base=/var/log/fr24feed" and "--log-rotate=2".

                        I am running with the init script. With those parameters set I would expect log-rotate=2 to cause the logs to "rotate at midnight <and> keep for 72 hours".

                        Can anyone confirm that log rotation is working for them? In which case I'd guess it is a configuration issue on my side. If not is this a log rotation bug in fr24feed?

                        Thanks!

                        -- Ken
                        Make sure you have logrotate installed

                        Code:
                        sudo apt-get install logrotate
                        Plus in order to prevent SD/Flash memory wear due to repeated writing you should add

                        Code:
                        tmpfs /var/log tmpfs nodev,nosuid,size=50M 0 0
                        to your /etc/fstab

                        The above line will create a 50mb tmpfs partition (aka in RAM) mounted in /var/log that won't survive a reboot but won't wear your storage.

                        Comment


                        • Help, please! My FR24Feed v. 1.0.18-7 on RaspberryPI doesn't work properly. I do not know where to start, but it is not transmitting data to the flightradar24.com, but in FlightAware dump1090 I see the flights. Tell me what to do. Write me what more data I have provide for full understanding of my problem. Sorry for my english.
                          "ac_map_size="3072"
                          build_arch="armv7l"
                          build_flavour="generic"
                          build_os="Linux"
                          build_revision="HEAD-91e2757.git"
                          build_timetamp="Jul 11 2016 09:24:44"
                          build_version="1.0.18-7"
                          cfg_baudrate=""
                          cfg_bs="yes"
                          cfg_host="192.168.1.88:30002"
                          cfg_mpx="yes"
                          cfg_path=""
                          cfg_raw="yes"
                          cfg_receiver="dvbt"
                          cfg_windowmode="0"
                          d11_map_size="0"
                          feed_alias="T-UKDD8"
                          feed_configured_mode="UDP"
                          feed_current_mode="UDP"
                          feed_current_server="83.140.21.112"
                          feed_last_attempt_time="1478033487"
                          feed_last_config_attempt="1478033487"
                          feed_last_config_info=""
                          feed_last_config_result="success"
                          feed_last_connected_time="1478033487"
                          feed_status="connected"
                          feed_status_message=""
                          fr24key="3b***************"
                          last_json_utc="1478034928"
                          last_rx_connect_status="OK"
                          last_rx_connect_time="1478034999"
                          last_rx_connect_time_s="2016-11-01 21:16:39"
                          mlat-ok="NO"
                          mlat-started="YES"
                          mlat_problem="no-config"
                          msg_ring_full="0"
                          msg_ring_length="0"
                          offline-mode="no"
                          rx_connected="0"
                          shutdown="no"
                          time_update_utc="1478034945"
                          time_update_utc_s="2016-11-01 21:15:45"
                          timing_is_valid="1"
                          timing_last_drift="+0.0012"
                          timing_last_offset="+0.0003"
                          timing_last_result="success"
                          timing_source="NTP"
                          timing_time_last_attempt="1478034697"
                          timing_time_last_success="1478034697"
                          timing_time_since_last_success="606"

                          $ sudo service fr24feed diagnostics
                          [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
                          [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2016-11-01 21:39:55.
                          [ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].
                          [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-UKDD8.
                          [ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC:.
                          [FAIL] Receiver: down ... failed!
                          [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!
                          Last edited by valentajn; 2016-11-01, 21:42.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by valentajn View Post
                            Help, please! My FR24Feed v. 1.0.18-7 on RaspberryPI doesn't work properly. I do not know where to start, but it is not transmitting data to the flightradar24.com, but in FlightAware dump1090 I see the flights. Tell me what to do. Write me what more data I have provide for full understanding of my problem. Sorry for my english.
                            "ac_map_size="3072"
                            build_arch="armv7l"
                            build_flavour="generic"
                            build_os="Linux"
                            build_revision="HEAD-91e2757.git"
                            build_timetamp="Jul 11 2016 09:24:44"
                            build_version="1.0.18-7"
                            cfg_baudrate=""
                            cfg_bs="yes"
                            cfg_host="192.168.1.88:30002"
                            cfg_mpx="yes"
                            cfg_path=""
                            cfg_raw="yes"
                            cfg_receiver="dvbt"
                            cfg_windowmode="0"
                            d11_map_size="0"
                            feed_alias="T-UKDD8"
                            feed_configured_mode="UDP"
                            feed_current_mode="UDP"
                            feed_current_server="83.140.21.112"
                            feed_last_attempt_time="1478033487"
                            feed_last_config_attempt="1478033487"
                            feed_last_config_info=""
                            feed_last_config_result="success"
                            feed_last_connected_time="1478033487"
                            feed_status="connected"
                            feed_status_message=""
                            fr24key="3b***************"
                            last_json_utc="1478034928"
                            last_rx_connect_status="OK"
                            last_rx_connect_time="1478034999"
                            last_rx_connect_time_s="2016-11-01 21:16:39"
                            mlat-ok="NO"
                            mlat-started="YES"
                            mlat_problem="no-config"
                            msg_ring_full="0"
                            msg_ring_length="0"
                            offline-mode="no"
                            rx_connected="0"
                            shutdown="no"
                            time_update_utc="1478034945"
                            time_update_utc_s="2016-11-01 21:15:45"
                            timing_is_valid="1"
                            timing_last_drift="+0.0012"
                            timing_last_offset="+0.0003"
                            timing_last_result="success"
                            timing_source="NTP"
                            timing_time_last_attempt="1478034697"
                            timing_time_last_success="1478034697"
                            timing_time_since_last_success="606"

                            $ sudo service fr24feed diagnostics
                            [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
                            [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2016-11-01 21:39:55.
                            [ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].
                            [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-UKDD8.
                            [ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC:.
                            [FAIL] Receiver: down ... failed!
                            [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!
                            If you have flight aware or any other feeders working do NOT configure fr25 for dvbt. You need avrtcp

                            Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                              If you have flight aware or any other feeders working do NOT configure fr25 for dvbt. You need avrtcp
                              To change settings, type <IP of PI>:8754/settings.html in your browser address bar.
                              Set Receiver AVR(TCP), Host 127.0.0.1:30002
                              Click Save button and then Restart button at bottom right corner of settings page.
                              FR24 settings.png


                              To see status, type <IP of PI>:8754 in your browser address bar.
                              FR24 status.png

                              Comment


                              • Thank you all for your help, now works as it should.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X