This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MCollins
    is this also available for linux servers?
    Feed or particular version? Fee.flightradar24.com has various distribution downloads

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I have just tested this setup with Airspy R2 and Airspy Mini and it seems to work fine. I had to connect it to the airspy_adsb decoder on the Beast port (127.0.0.1:30005) with the MLAT calculations enabled. This should add a very good coverage over Morocco. Now waiting the radar to show up on FR24's map.
      However, the maximum distance seem to be limited to 349 nmi in the statistics view. Can you confirm that? Here's a screenie of what I get using VRS.

airspy_r2_diapason_casablanca_6.jpg
      Last edited by prog; 2016-05-21, 16:27.

Comment

• However, the maximum distance seem to be limited to 349 nmi in the statistics view
        Only 349nm? /s

Nice coverage. What is your radar callsign?

Your VRS stats are showing 455nm. That's incredible, if correct.
        Last edited by Patrick Reeves; 2016-05-22, 01:32. Reason: add to comment
        F-KDAG1

Comment

• The station in question is T-GMMC1. This DX was made possible with helping weather and ducting.

Comment

• Hi I have some problem with my raspberry setup. It is my first try so no success story so far.

My /var/log/fr24feed.log shows:
            2016-05-24 09:55:58 | [main][i]Terminating child process 1122 with SIGETERM
            2016-05-24 09:56:04 | [reader][i]Connecting to Beast receiver via (exe:///usr/lib/fr24/dump1090 --raw --mlat)
            2016-05-24 09:56:04 | [reader][i]Connected to the receiver, configuring
            2016-05-24 09:56:04 | [reader][i]Configured, processing messages
            2016-05-24 09:56:04 | [reader][i]Connection terminated
            2016-05-24 09:56:04 | [main][i]Terminating child process 1124 with SIGETERM
            2016-05-24 09:56:09 | [reader][i]Connecting to Beast receiver via (exe:///usr/lib/fr24/dump1090 --raw --mlat)
            2016-05-24 09:56:09 | [reader][i]Connected to the receiver, configuring
            2016-05-24 09:56:09 | [reader][i]Configured, processing messages
            2016-05-24 09:56:09 | [reader][i]Connection terminated
            2016-05-24 09:56:09 | [main][i]Terminating child process 1127 with SIGTERM

Any idea where to look?

Ok found it. I have an unsupported dvb-t device. (when executing dump1090 standalone: No supported RTLSDR devices found.) Wrong chipset. The only thing is -> the message is not in the log :-(
            Last edited by bartl; 2016-05-24, 10:21. Reason: resolved

Comment

• Originally posted by LOWL1 View Post
              all who have problems with 1.0.18-5 on Raspberry Pi and OSX with SBS1/3: no AC found, do this:

and its working again. maybe a bug in 1.0.18-5 ???
              Sorry for missing this post. @Oblivian pointed it out (thanks). Bug confirmed and will be fixed within a week for RPI.
              --

Comment

• Should cheer a few SBS users up that have been struggling

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Dear all,

Having this problem while installation. It seems 40C430F5 key invalid or expired. How do i fix it? Please help me.

Key error.jpg

Thanks
                  Zahidul Hasan.
                  F-VGZR1
                  F-VGCB1
                  T-VGHS1
                  T-VGHS2
                  T-VGHS15

Comment

• Thanks that you destroy my package manager again with this error:

Can't believe it that this was not fixed after such of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swen View Post
                      Thanks that you destroy my package manager again with this error:

Noone else seems to have or report the same issue. Is it not possibly to do with your distribution version?

Comment

• Look some posts back or another thread others have the same problem. I use an odroid system.

Comment

Thanks that you destroy my package manager again with this error:

Instead of crying try to fix it. It's very easy.

Comment

Look some posts back or another thread others have the same problem. I use an odroid system.
                            Well RC.D appears to be what has the issue, and that is part of ubuntu. From what that reads if I understand right is it appears to be the updater built into the OS that has the issue with no permissions or similar to modify the files correctly. As it is showing files exist, or not removed beforehand.

So FR24feed is either still locked/running by something. Or the standard ubuntu build may not like the method the debain package is deployed.

Did you apply the fix as previous?
                            All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

Comment

• Yes i do. Save ini file do my posted step and reinstall and its working then. But that's a little bit silly.

Comment

• My German is a bit rusty, but it looks like 9 updates are held back?
                                Maybe have a look at what those are?

Comment

Working...
                                X