• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by marcel2351 View Post
    Hi Guys,

i have an Problem with the Feed, Dump1090 works fine on the :8080.
    The Feeder can´t Track Aircrafts ( Aircraft Tracked:
    (ModeS & ADS-B):
    Flightradar24 Feed Status Site:

FR24 Link:
    Connected via UDP
    FR24 Radar Code:
    T-EDVE94
    Local IP(s):
    192.168.178.42 2001:16b8:6053:dd00:9fb9:28b6:89dd:1f46
    Aircraft Tracked:
    (ModeS & ADS-B)
    Aircraft Uploaded:
    N/A
    Receiver:
    dvbt, Connected

Raspberry PI FR24 Feed Status
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo fr24feed-status
    [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
    [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2018-06-13 20:36:19.
    [ ok ] FR24 Link: connected [UDP].
    [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-EDVE94.
    [ ok ] FR24 Tracked AC:.
    [FAIL] Receiver: down ... failed!
    [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!

I need some help...
    If you HAD dump1090 installed on its own before update or changed feed type to 'DVBT' and then restarted, then that is why. It force installs its own copy and changes settings to start it again (when it already is) so fails

Change feed type to BeastTCP:30005/AVRTCP:30002 and see if connects

Else run the normal 'status checks' commands to see what is running on a fresh start and adjust accordingly
    Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Leave a comment:

• marcel2351
    replied
    FR24 Feeder problem ( Raspyberry PI )

Hi Guys,

i have an Problem with the Feed, Dump1090 works fine on the :8080.
    The Feeder can´t Track Aircrafts ( Aircraft Tracked:
    (ModeS & ADS-B):
    Flightradar24 Feed Status Site:

FR24 Link:
    Connected via UDP
    FR24 Radar Code:
    T-EDVE94
    Local IP(s):
    192.168.178.42 2001:16b8:6053:dd00:9fb9:28b6:89dd:1f46
    Aircraft Tracked:
    (ModeS & ADS-B)
    Aircraft Uploaded:
    N/A
    Receiver:
    dvbt, Connected

Raspberry PI FR24 Feed Status
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo fr24feed-status
    [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2018-06-13 20:36:19.
    [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-EDVE94.
    [FAIL] Receiver: down ... failed!
    [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!

I need some help...

Leave a comment:

• Coxy
    replied
    excellent news

Leave a comment:

• Kvisko
    replied
    Originally posted by Kvisko View Post
    I tried. I also updated software, kernel, firmware etc. I was really happy that everything worked just as in thread mentioned above, but the status on the web page stays "offline". One image speaks thousand words, and you can see clearly that I relocated the system yesterday
    I think I got to the bottom of this. It turns out the antenna cable was cracked and therefore no signal was recorded.
    No signal = no online status.
    After a lot of head scratching, I have cut the cable an re-soldered it and now it works ok!
    Last edited by Kvisko; 2018-06-13, 16:51.

Leave a comment:

• Kvisko
    replied
    Originally posted by Coxy View Post
    I had the same issue, silly question? Have you done a reboot?
    I fixed mine by stopping all services using the dongle and then rebooting.
    I tried. I also updated software, kernel, firmware etc. I was really happy that everything worked just as in thread mentioned above, but the status on the web page stays "offline". One image speaks thousand words, and you can see clearly that I relocated the system yesterday...
    Capture.PNG

Leave a comment:

• Coxy
    replied
    I had the same issue, silly question? Have you done a reboot?

I fixed mine by stopping all services using the dongle and then rebooting.

Leave a comment:

• Kvisko
    replied
    I have been using fr24feed on old R-pi for about 4-5 years when one series of lighting got the better of the r-pi, PSU, switch, wifi router and USB DVB-T card. So I got the same hardware again, installed it following nice post here on forum seemingly without problems.

But, I do have a problem. fr24feed on my rpi says:

Code:
    pi@FR24RpI:/$ sudo fr24feed-status
    [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2018-06-11 17:19:01.
    [ ok ] FR24 Radar: T-LQBK3.
    [ ok ] Receiver: connected (64 MSGS/0 SYNC).
    [ ok ] FR24 MLAT: ok [UDP].
    [ ok ] FR24 MLAT AC seen: 0.
    Seems fine. However, the fr24.com web page says system is offline, despite showing yellow bar, just as if system is online. Currently the rpi is not receiving any planes since the antenna is in the basement. But yesterday, when it was on the roof, and some planes were seen, the web page still showed "status offline".
    How come?

Leave a comment:

• Coxy
    replied
    So @Oblivian if i turn off Mlat to FR it should free up port 30005 for FA?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by Coxy View Post
    Quick question on MLAT, my fr24 feeder is posting mlat data in dumpmutability and i can see the hex details but the aircraft icon or ground icons never appear in my map. The dev version of mutability i run with a piaaware feeder highlights and draws the aircraft and ground hits on the map. Does any one know why one draws them and the other doesn’t? As i live near a GA airport a lot of the aircraft around me are mlat so its great to see them, i also add them to my DB folder and allocate a type to them.

Also anyone also know why when running a FR feed it knocks out my adbs receiver project range graph?

Thanks Coxy
    Mlat on fr24 is a one way street. out. It has no way of showing on a map locally unlike FA which feeds calculations back to client.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Coxy
    replied
    Quick question on MLAT, my fr24 feeder is posting mlat data in dumpmutability and i can see the hex details but the aircraft icon or ground icons never appear in my map. The dev version of mutability i run with a piaaware feeder highlights and draws the aircraft and ground hits on the map. Does any one know why one draws them and the other doesn’t? As i live near a GA airport a lot of the aircraft around me are mlat so its great to see them, i also add them to my DB folder and allocate a type to them.

Also anyone also know why when running a FR feed it knocks out my adbs receiver project range graph?

Thanks Coxy

Leave a comment:

• vinicius325
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMac View Post
    For mlat and ADS-B, the GPS adds no value to a DVBT-based receiver. Only if you have a Radarcape (or other receiver where timestamping is done on the receiver itself).

/M
    I have a mode-s beast old. If i adds GPS in my raspberry, i can provide raw data capable to value mlat in fr24, equal the radarcape's?

If not contribute, exist any idea similar to my beast mode-s?

tks

Leave a comment:

• MrMac
    replied
    Originally posted by vinicius325 View Post
    Hi
    Do you still use your GPS feeder for timestamp GPS clock?
    For mlat and ADS-B, the GPS adds no value to a DVBT-based receiver. Only if you have a Radarcape (or other receiver where timestamping is done on the receiver itself).

/M

Leave a comment:

• vinicius325
    replied
    Originally posted by cbgsy View Post
    Hi everyone,

T-EGJB6 now back online with MLAT here in St Peter Port, Guernsey using an RPi 2 with a PPS-coupled GPS receiver feeding NTP, so should be nice and stable.
    Hoping to improve coverage for the Trislanders and inter-island flights which are typically below 2000ft as well as the Dash-8 and ATR aircraft which provide most of our local flights and require MLAT.
    Hi
    Do you still use your GPS feeder for timestamp GPS clock?
    Is your T feeder still sending mlat data to the FR24 and contributing?

Leave a comment:

• Swen
    replied
    When will the bug fixed that FR24feeder reads raw data again?
    All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

Leave a comment:

• mgunther
    replied
    See my post https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post100679 for a solution to the issue on some systems where the fr24feed would only run as 'root' user.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X