Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archived - Beta test MLAT software for Raspberry Pi

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please, have any predictions to support modes beast board?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HermanZA View Post
      Finding that the Receiver part of the feeder tends to stop or go into an error condition.

      ...

      Stopping it, waiting a few seconds then a start, tends to solve the issue.
      Anyone seeing the same issues?
      Any automation or watchdog that can do a stop/start every x hours?
      Same here - cron job seems to be a good thing....

      Comment


      • Hi,

        I have a GPS module in my Raspberry Pi 2. And would be so cool, if when I turn Raspberry ON, FR24feed automatically updated GPS coordinates.
        This would be great, because sometimes i would like to take my Raspberry to e.g. to go another place, where i do not have a monitor to update settings. Is it possible?
        F-EETU1, F-EETU5, T-EETU1

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tviki View Post
          Hi,

          I have a GPS module in my Raspberry Pi 2. And would be so cool, if when I turn Raspberry ON, FR24feed automatically updated GPS coordinates.
          This would be great, because sometimes i would like to take my Raspberry to e.g. to go another place, where i do not have a monitor to update settings. Is it possible?
          Just put it in the startup script to modify the /etc/fr24feed.ini file with the correct coordinates before you start fr24feed...
          T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

          Comment


          • Yes, but i mean - if i would like to change own location e.g. i go to airfield and I do not know the exact coordinates.
            F-EETU1, F-EETU5, T-EETU1

            Comment


            • Which option is it?what is the Syntax?
              Last edited by temp; 2015-08-20, 14:38.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tviki View Post
                Yes, but i mean - if i would like to change own location e.g. i go to airfield and I do not know the exact coordinates.
                I understand what you are asking.. Read up on how to read GPS data from your GPS receiver attached to the Pi, and then in the script which starts fr24feed you could add the required commands which would edit the config file inserting the exact coordinates for the current location, and then start fr24feed..
                T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LOWL1 View Post
                  the version before it worked also with sbs1 and with the trick above it seems to work with 1.0.14-5 too:

                  webinterface:

                  Flightradar24 Feeder/Decoder
                  Linux/generic/armv7l/1.0.14-5
                  Updated: 18:38:56 GMT+0200 (CEST)

                  FR24 Link: Connected via UDP
                  FR24 Radar Code: T-LOWL1
                  Aircraft Tracked (ModeS & ADS-B): 156
                  Aircraft Uploaded: 134
                  Receiver: sbs1tcp, Connected
                  MLAT running: YES

                  terminal:

                  FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
                  FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2015-07-18 16:40:30.
                  FR24 Link: connected [UDP].
                  FR24 Radar: T-LOWL1.
                  FR24 Tracked AC: 134.
                  Receiver: connected (546843 MSGS/0 SYNC).
                  FR24 MLAT: ok [UDP].
                  FR24 MLAT AC seen: 136.

                  ... but maybe the shown info isn't correct?!
                  Hi bro,

                  Whats the way to see the web interface ? If my IP is 192.168.10.100, then what will be that link ?

                  Thanks in advance,
                  Zahidul Hasan

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by zahidulhasan View Post
                    Hi bro,

                    Whats the way to see the web interface ? If my IP is 192.168.10.100, then what will be that link ?

                    Thanks in advance,
                    Zahidul Hasan
                    http://192.168.10.100:8080
                    T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

                    Comment


                    • Dear Expert mates,

                      Can anyone help me, how to see the planes in local map from my local pc? As like Dump1090 in ADS-B. I am getting this page showing in the attached file, but no map available there. Plz help me.

                      MLAT.jpg

                      Zahidul Hasan
                      T-VGHS1
                      T-VGHS2
                      F-VGCB1

                      Comment


                      • Restart your rpi not only the fr24 service and all I'll works fine

                        Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • try 192.168.10.100:8080

                          Comment


                          • Hi,

                            Can you tell me how can i change Lat-long from existing fr24feed ?

                            Thanks,
                            Zahidul Hasan

                            Comment


                            • vinnyspb,

                              I got errors from this 2 method:

                              1) unable to locate package fr24feed after typing sudo apt-get install fr24feed

                              2) Error 404 : Not found after using the wget....version 1.0.14-7_armhf.deb.

                              I wanted to setup the MLAT software for rpi2. Any suggestions? Or is an updated version to be released soon?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by zahidulhasan View Post
                                Hi,

                                Can you tell me how can i change Lat-long from existing fr24feed ?

                                Thanks,
                                Zahidul Hasan
                                I 've also asked it but haven't received an answer.

                                Regards

                                Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X