Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archived - Beta test MLAT software for Raspberry Pi

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi
    in this part
    Code:
    $ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 40C430F5
    $ gpg --armor --export 40C430F5 | sudo apt-key add -
    $ sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list

    i can't Type ' | ' in Raspberry
    what should i do?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by malavanehsan View Post
      Hi
      in this part
      Code:
      $ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 40C430F5
      $ gpg --armor --export 40C430F5 | sudo apt-key add -
      $ sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list

      i can't Type ' | ' in Raspberry
      what should i do?
      copy'n'paste ...
      T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bhaal View Post
        copy'n'paste ...
        Can you Explain It You mean I Write 'n' Alternative '|' ?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by malavanehsan View Post
          Can you Explain It You mean I Write 'n' Alternative '|' ?
          Well firstly I am not quite sure why you wouldn't be able to press the pipe key ... shift + backslash..

          But failing that, select the text with your mouse, ctrl-c to copy it to the clipboard, and then in your ssh terminal paste it, you might need to access the paste command via the edit menu..? I have no idea what OS you are using to access the Pi, or what keyboard layout you are using for that matter.. Sorry..
          T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bhaal View Post
            Well firstly I am not quite sure why you wouldn't be able to press the pipe key ... shift + backslash..

            But failing that, select the text with your mouse, ctrl-c to copy it to the clipboard, and then in your ssh terminal paste it, you might need to access the paste command via the edit menu..? I have no idea what OS you are using to access the Pi, or what keyboard layout you are using for that matter.. Sorry..
            i use From Raspian i can't use Mouse

            Comment


            • Hi
              After
              $ fr24feed --signup
              at last in Saving setting To /etc/fr24feed.ini Error
              What should I do ? where is my Setting is wrong?

              Comment


              • normaly you are logged in as "pi" but "pi" is not the file owner.
                If you work with putty, log in as root and type in

                chown pi /etc/fr24feed.ini
                this will set the owner to "pi" and the fr24feed.ini is writable for "pi"
                Last edited by terra; 2015-08-07, 16:27.
                F-EDWI3 - FR24-Box | T-EDWI8 - Raspberry Pi 2

                Comment


                • who is Don't know How to type " | " in Raspberry??

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by malavanehsan View Post
                    Hi
                    in this part
                    Code:
                    $ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 40C430F5
                    $ gpg --armor --export 40C430F5 | sudo apt-key add -
                    $ sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list

                    i can't Type ' | ' in Raspberry
                    what should i do?
                    Use this instead:
                    Code:
                    $ gpg --armor --export 40C430F5 > keyfile.tmp
                    $ sudo apt-key add keyfile.tmp
                    $ rm keyfile.tmp
                    HTH

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cbgsy View Post
                      Use this instead:
                      Code:
                      $ gpg --armor --export 40C430F5 > keyfile.tmp
                      $ sudo apt-key add keyfile.tmp
                      $ rm keyfile.tmp
                      HTH
                      in this Part use fully From this Code you Send for me? Or for Paragraph 2 And 3 use from This Code?

                      Comment


                      • Hi malavanehsan, you need to use all three of those new lines instead of line 2 from the original that you had a problem with, so in all you need to do the following:

                        Code:
                        $ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 40C430F5
                        $ gpg --armor --export 40C430F5 > keyfile.tmp
                        $ sudo apt-key add keyfile.tmp
                        $ rm keyfile.tmp
                        $ sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list

                        Comment


                        • Hi
                          Thanks For Answer my question But My problem Now is be When i Sign Up I have this Error
                          Code:
                          Saving setting To /etc/fr24feed.ini Error
                          Sorry For that i don't know Good Work With Raspberry Tell me What should I do To solve this Problem
                          and this Image Is be my next problem When Type Sudo service Fr24feed Status
                          photo_2015-08-08_00-41-00.jpgphoto_2015-08-08_00-41-00.jpg

                          Comment


                          • Hi malavamsehsan,

                            go in to the etc-folder and use this command:

                            Code:
                             sudo chmod 755 fr24feed.ini
                            now the system shold be able to save the file fr24feed.ini
                            near HAM // F-EDDH1 FR24 Box // T-EDDH14 Raspberry Pi - DVB-T Dongle

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lorsde View Post
                              Hi malavamsehsan,

                              go in to the etc-folder and use this command:

                              Code:
                               sudo chmod 755 fr24feed.ini
                              now the system shold be able to save the file fr24feed.ini
                              Thanks But i'm begginer How i can go in etc folder?

                              Comment


                              • Code:
                                cd /etc/
                                that should work from everywhere
                                near HAM // F-EDDH1 FR24 Box // T-EDDH14 Raspberry Pi - DVB-T Dongle

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X