This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LOWL1 View Post

... but maybe the shown info isn't correct?!
    Or maybe I am not correct, if it says it's working, who am I to argue? I've read a lot of forums lately so yeah, might have confused myself..
    T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaal View Post
      Or maybe I am not correct, if it says it's working, who am I to argue? I've read a lot of forums lately so yeah, might have confused myself..

Comment

I think the version is upgraded to 1.0.14-5 because of my post of asking about timestamp error #108...
        Secondly, I think all data input not using DVB-T will be ignored at the MLAT final stage...
        That means your log show you have contributed to MLAT, but T-MLAT6, T-MLAT7 will not show your contribution at FR24 map...

Comment

• maybe we will get some info from the programmer, if sbs1/3 data could be used for MLAT.
          why not? i'm curious about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOWL1 View Post
            maybe we will get some info from the programmer, if sbs1/3 data could be used for MLAT.
            why not? i'm curious about it.
            You said you signup without MLAT to "make MLAT works"....
            But the purpose of signup with MLAT is getting your GPS position and altitude as I know...
            Now you bypass the signup process thus your position and attitude of your MLAT station is omitted...
            So your data will be ignored I think...
            Last edited by Dundee; 2015-07-19, 04:20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dundee View Post
              But the purpose of signup with MLAT is getting your GPS position and attitude as I know...
              Now you bypass the signup process thus your position and attitude of your MLAT station is omitted...
              where can i manualy enter my mlat position or give the software a hint where to get the gps coordinates
              from my built in gps?
              when i set mlat-without-gps="no" it is "waiting-for-gps" at the monitor.txt (status variable)
              Last edited by LOWL1; 2015-07-18, 19:35.

Comment

You said you signup without MLAT to "make MLAT works"....
                But the purpose of signup with MLAT is getting your GPS position and attitude as I know...
                Dundee, could you paste your /etc/fr24feed.ini for me, if it contains lat/long omit the values, just want to see if there are specific config values for them... Thanks

Comment

Dundee, could you paste your /etc/fr24feed.ini for me, if it contains lat/long omit the values, just want to see if there are specific config values for them... Thanks
                  Ok, so it doesn't appear to... I need to go update a howto... my bad...

Comment

• The MLAT value will be saved on FR24 server instead ini file...
                    Each time fr24feed will download mlat config from server after starting service
                    you may check log to see everything

Comment

The MLAT value will be saved on FR24 server instead ini file...
                      Each time fr24feed will download mlat config from server after starting service
                      you may check log to see everything
                      Yeah, noticed that.. I presumed the "signup" was for new feeders. Maybe the MLAT setup doc could mention that this step needs to be performed so the servers know you wish to do MLAT etc ... And that for existing feeders to use their old fr24key ... As with me, I saw "signup" and thought, .oO Nah, been there, done that, don't want a new feeder ID etc... Oo. I can imagine other people doing the same thing, and the log doesn't indicate that a step has been missed ... The log should say "Although you have turned on mlat in the config, the servers say you are not participating, please follow the signup process using your old fr24key which is "<echoed existing key here>" .... ?? </2cents>

Comment

As with me, I saw "signup" and thought, .oO Nah, been there, done that, don't want a new feeder ID etc... Oo. I can imagine other people doing the same thing
                        Where's the "like" button ??

That's exactly what I would have done!! so, the idea of me setting up a second RPi to get it all working does have some merit
                        T-YSBK22

Comment

• Originally posted by rodeo View Post
                          Where's the "like" button ??

That's exactly what I would have done!! so, the idea of me setting up a second RPi to get it all working does have some merit
                          Merit yes, but need, no.. I did a short howto here for FR and FA combined..

All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

Comment

• Any1 else noticed that the range dropped ? Before the latest release I had ~120-130nm range, but now i'm @ only ~100nm which sucks -.-
                            Regards,
                            T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                            Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
                              Any1 else noticed that the range dropped ? Before the latest release I had ~120-130nm range, but now i'm @ only ~100nm which sucks -.-
                              nope , still same around 250nm
                              T-ZSSS32 F-ZSSS1 force shutdown by local regulation

Comment

• With a DVB-T Stick ? Something is wrong with the latest release, when I check the Feeder Statspage from my Banana Pi it only shows ~75% of pre-14 release traffic
                                Regards,
                                T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                                Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

Working...
                                X