Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW CAN I INSTALL MLAT RECEIVER

HI

I'm beginner forum and already installed FR24 ADB-S receiver(F-RKPK1) in last year

i'm interested in MLAT receiver in the recently because of our aircraft don't have ADS-B equipment...is it have to be positioned with F-XXXX ?

is there anyone who know to install MLAT receivers..please advise me

thanks

You already are sending MLAT if you have a FR24 box.

To see MLAT aircraft you need more FR24 receivers in the area for it to work.
    T-EGLF8

Comment

SpaxmoidJAM

TKS your commnents....i still hungry for MLAT

I have one more question about MLAT..is MLAT data displayed with 4 and more FR24 receivers feeding to server on the fr24 website?

are the any conditions for installing more FR24 receiver..? do all of receivers have to feed to fr24 server? if so, what's name of radar source for the others(F-RKPK2,RKPK3,RKPK4?)

Comment

Originally posted by englishm View Post
        SpaxmoidJAM

TKS your commnents....i still hungry for MLAT

I have one more question about MLAT..is MLAT data displayed with 4 and more FR24 receivers feeding to server on the fr24 website?

are the any conditions for installing more FR24 receiver..? do all of receivers have to feed to fr24 server? if so, what's name of radar source for the others(F-RKPK2,RKPK3,RKPK4?)
        annyeonghaseyo,

Some info about MLAT at this blog http://www.flightradar24.com/blog/ho...hts-with-mlat/
        Yes for MLAT to work you need a few more FR24 receivers with overlapping coverage to get MLAT fix. It is mentioned 4 is the minimum but in experience a minimum of 6 is needed.

FR24 Only uses the FR24 receiver and radarcape which you can buy to provide data for MLAT.

Comment

your comment make me clear

Thanks alot

Comment

Working...
          X