Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local traffic don't work

Hi,
    On my second day uploading data from hosting receiver, i'm facing with problem that i can't see any local (from my own receiver) targets. In Radar View, when i check box "Local Traffic", in my right hand upper corner is "Local Aircraft List" window and it has 0/0 status. No aircraft near my location changes it's color. I entered Local Host given from FR24, 192.168.1.2:80 Sometimes message appears, saying: "Local data failed 4 times in a row, will be disabled now" Is it necessary to have internet connection with cable to the same router where receiver is connected? I'm using wireless, or I watch from other, distant location.

Strip off the ":80". Port # is assigned automatically.
    F-KDAG1

Comment

Alreday tried that. No results..

Comment

Originally posted by Mladen View Post
        Hi,
        On my second day uploading data from hosting receiver, i'm facing with problem that i can't see any local (from my own receiver) targets. In Radar View, when i check box "Local Traffic", in my right hand upper corner is "Local Aircraft List" window and it has 0/0 status. No aircraft near my location changes it's color. I entered Local Host given from FR24, 192.168.1.2:80 Sometimes message appears, saying: "Local data failed 4 times in a row, will be disabled now" Is it necessary to have internet connection with cable to the same router where receiver is connected? I'm using wireless, or I watch from other, distant location.
        Mladen,
        If you are on local network, you can use 192.168.1.2 or whatever IP box has in RadarView
        If you want to connect from WAN (internet) you need to open port (http 80) in your router and create dynds or similar service (also enabled in your ruter) to update your IP on every change (if you don't have fixed WAN IP)
        Then you use e.g. mladen.dyndns.info in RadarView to connect.
        I strongly advise NOT TO use start port 80, and keep your dyn adress private.
        If you need assistance contact me on skype
        Pozdrav
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Hi Amper, I'm running a Ads 1090mhz dongle on Pi. Would I put he IP addy of the pi in for local address to see local aircraft? Jimm

Comment

Working...
          X