No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remove T-LSZH19 from Feeding, this station is submitting wrong locations to the site. I monitored it the past few days and this Station had no valid location since then.

T-LSZH19.jpg

another one some minutes after the first shot. You can see that the German Wings Airbus is still off track

T-LSZH19_2.jpg

and the 3rd one (note German Wings is still...you know)

T-LSZH19_3.jpg
    Last edited by equi; 2015-05-13, 18:28.
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Hi there!

Sorry if this have been asked/answered before (couldn't find through search), but is it possible to change the name of a feed?
      Mine was registered as T-SBVG4 when subscribed (the feeder didn't let me choose), which refers to SBVG (Varginha, Brazil). But I'm actualy at SSOL (Lavras, Brazil).
      Last edited by spotter.ssol; 2015-05-18, 17:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by spotter.ssol View Post
        Hi there!

Sorry if this have been asked/answered before (couldn't find through search), but is it possible to change the name of a feed?
        Mine was registered as T-SBVG4 when subscribed (the feeder didn't let me choose), which refers to SBVG (Varginha, Brazil). But I'm actualy at SSOL (Lavras, Brazil).
        If you can change, you must contact support@fr24.com and explain. Please if you can contact me to discuss best marcosochart@hotmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcos6800 View Post
          If you can change, you must contact support@fr24.com and explain. Please if you can contact me to discuss best marcosochart@hotmail.com
          I've contacted them by e-mail and they've changed the alias. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• Aww yiss!
            F-EHLE1, finally, a receiver near Lelystad Airport (Which in the future will be a big airport.)
            Also great for MLAT coverage, central in The Netherlands. I sure hope it's on a high building there.

Edit:
            Ah very nice, F-EHLE1 can pick up ground traffic at Lelystad Airport.
            So it's there or close by.
            Also MLAT east of Schiphol has improved a lot, good stuff!
            Last edited by Jarod; 2015-05-24, 14:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              * Europa improving coverage down to about 3000-5000 feet.
              * Western part of Turkey.
              * Russia slowly mowing in eastern direction.
              * Some improvements in Canary Islands, Madeira and Azores.
              * Whole USA down to about 3000-10000 feet.
              * Mexico and Southern Canada
              * Some improvements in Brazil
              * Some improvements in Australia and NYZ
              * More MLAT in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.
              * South Africa, Reunion and maybe Mozambique.
              Hi Mike,
              How do I know which of the planes are MLAT determined?
              Last edited by the1superfirefly; 2015-05-25, 11:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by the1superfirefly View Post
                Hi Mike,
                Is there any way to determine if my FR24 feeder is contributing to MLAT? If yes, how do I know which of the planes are MLAT determined?
                You can connect to the local IP of your receiver to get some statistics and you can also see if your are receiving any MLAT aircraft.

Comment

• Thank you Mike and I did. My receiver says MLAT is enabled. Out of curiosity, is it possible to determine which of the aircraft positions have been determined by MLAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by the1superfirefly View Post
                    Thank you Mike and I did. My receiver says MLAT is enabled. Out of curiosity, is it possible to determine which of the aircraft positions have been determined by MLAT?
                    Click on any of the aircraft icons. On the left panel, look under "Radar" it will indicate actual FR24 radar feeder code or "T-MLAT".

Comment

• Hello all...
                      F-WIKD1 : Tanjungpandan, Belitung Island (10 km west of HAS Hanandjuddin Airport) Indonesia, 1st running May 12, 2015 12:05

Comment

• Originally posted by F-WIKD1 View Post
                        Hello all...
                        F-WIKD1 : Tanjung Pandan, Belitung Island (10 km west of HAS Hanandjuddin Airport) Indonesia, 1st running May 12, 2015 12:05

Welcome on board. Now with you around the airspace around Java Sea is well covered.

F-WSSS1 & T-WSSS4 used to cover until Pulau Lepar, East of Pekanbaru City in Sumatera and North of Pekan in the East Coast of West Malaysia in the earlier days of FR24.
                        Last edited by Birdie; 2015-05-26, 03:55.
                        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

• New radar on Venezuela F-SVMT-1, with this radar the east of the country have MLAT.
                          F-SVPR1
                          @josecmorales

Comment

• MLAT is live at Delhi - VIDP. T-MLAT5

Comment

• F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2 are both offline, thanks to the internet service provider doing a state wide outage. ISP is refusing to put data on the back-up 4G connection.
                              F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• YSWG

I would suggest you inform Support,..If its going to be Offline for a while.
                                "Support@flightradar24.com"

Or use the "About / Contact us" on the map page.
                                (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                                1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Working...
                                X