Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kkarakas View Post
    hi my fr24 kit arrived last week installed the device then send a mail for activation they saıd did not see the device for activation, they asked me to check the GPS receiver device did not see what I do. GPS light blinks green six times then first time back was burning red. Then they said send you a new device may be defective send it back, they said. I am now waiting for new devices. Did I do something wrong I wonder what needs to be done a little after installation Can you tell me?
    Hi,

As you have already done, you need to ask all feeder/account related questions to the support email directly. As for post-installation tasks, apart from verifying the LED lights, you do need to check the network connectivity. If you have access to your home router configuration, you may check and see whether the FR24 feeder has been assigned an IP address. The MAC address of the FR24 receiver can be found on it's bottom. As soon as your device is online, you can check its web page and from there you have access to more statistics that can help you in identifying the problem.

But, as you give little details, please make sure you continue to work with the support team.

Comment

• You will have been sent setup instructions and advised to contact Support@FR24.com if you need further advice.

It appears you are already in contact with FR24 Support and you will get personal support if you continue exchanging emails with them.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Looked up in the sky and it was on FR24 map.
        Great coverage in the open area of Montana, United States.
        Special thanks to F-KBZN2 and F-KBIL1 feeders in Montana.

MontanaCoverage.PNG
        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Thank you FlightRadar24 for new receiver in Kiev area - F-UKKK6 and wonderful MLAT coverage, starting from 4000 ft!
          T-UKKK11

Comment

• my new receıver arrived today. now waıtıng for activate.

Comment

my new receıver arrived today. now waıtıng for activate.
              When you Have connected it all Up,. And it is running, with the Diodes blinking,. Contact FR24 Support,.
              And let them know,. To Activate you,.. And Thank you.. (F-EDLE1)

Welcome Onboard..
              (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
              1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• I sent an email to FR24 support for activation

Nobody has to contact me. Still waiting ten hours.

Comment

• kkarakas,

When you sent the email to them.
                  You should have received a ticket number at that time.

if you didn't get a support ticket number. Please email them again.
                  Try looking for the emails in your other email folders(spam) if available.
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• A support ticket has been created with reference number 50046.

mail is this.

Comment

• If you set up the receiver as explained in the instructions you received with your Shipping email, activation is automatic.

My guess is the receiver isn't online for some reason and you should contact Support@FR24.com again quoting the ticket number.
                      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• how to use fr24 feed . ı entering my email and antenna locatıon but not see anything. what is the sharing key. ı dont know. ınternet modems gıve an ıp adress to receıver gps light blink green.ı dont see any problem.

Comment

• You do not need to use the FR24 feeder software or a sharing key with the FR24 receiver.

Check the installation instructions that were sent to you. Install the external antenna and connect it and the GPS to the FR24 receiver. Connect the receiver to your router using the supplied Ethernet cable. Then connect the DC power supply. If it's working OK, the activation will take place.

Or email Support@FR24.com quoting the ticket number. You will get direct support from them.
                          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• ı see my code F-LTCA1 How to use premıum account.and my receıver's coverage performance

Comment

• For quick access.
                              On the left menu on the main FR24 website, You will see "Premium" click on it and the pop up window will have more option/links.
                              The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Your premium stuff on these pages.
                              https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/ on this page, Click on "More Info" to see your feeder Stats.

Your Alert stuff will be on this page
                              The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-09-29, 17:57.
                              Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu

Comment

ı see my code F-LTCA1 How to use premıum account.and my receıver's coverage performance
                                If F-LTCA1 is the ID for your FR24 receiver, you should get an email confirming this and how to access Premium.

If you haven't had this email, contact Support@FR24.com as advised earlier. Your free Premium subscription won't be activated unless FR24 Support links it to the receiver.
                                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X