Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dplarson

Alone, you cant see ModeS (21) requires 4 recievers.

But,. you can see your own ADS-B flights,. with the use of VRS Virtuel Radar Server
    which also shows data of your ModeS aircraft.

A stand-alone .NET application that displays output from an SBS-1 ADS-B receiver on a Google Maps web page.
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Originally posted by dplarson View Post
      Is there a way to see the raw Mode-S data from a FR24 box I am hosting?
      2) Is there a way to see more of the Mode-S data?
      I use a MySQL database that is fed from my FR24 receiver by a small java script that produces Mode-S output like this. But also you can feed your FR24 receiver data (ADS-B and Mode-S) into VR or PlanePlotter (but DO NOT share the data on any other network) to name just a couple of display apps to see which Mode-S aircraft are being detected. To see Mode-S flights resolved to a location then MLAT on FR24.com is the only way to see it.
      Michael
      Palmerston North,
      New Zealand
      ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        We have received over 300 requests from Argentina last week which makes us suspect that there is some kind of "Argentina campaign" being arranged somewhere.
        hi mike, what's new in the 300 applications received from Argentina, was approved of any?

Greetings!

Comment

• Been trying to use MySQL to log the every bit of data (VRS is too limited with BaseStation.sql) from flights to keep a log, for interest and if FR24 want to look at any past data but haven't had much luck.
          F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• Hi YSWG, I'm using a small java script on Raspberry Pi (works on Windows too) to feed a MySQL data base on another Pi where the data comes from port 30003 of my FR24 receiver. Drop me a comment on my website where you can also see some of the reports I produce using my system. I can share the db creation script and java script. I'm crazy about data!!
            Michael
            Palmerston North,
            New Zealand
            ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Hi
              I have created my account but not getting a shared key. I am ready with my equipments and just need a shared key to start feeding. I am near at VGHS

Comment

• mhashan

Then contact Support...: http://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us/
                (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• I have searched quickly however I am probably not using the proper terms.

I have been a feeder for a few weeks now however it would appear that none of my "fed" planes are registering on FR24. I started doing this to help, but it would seem that maybe my feed isn't needed?

Is there somewhere I can go to see if my feed is actually making it to the server and if so, why are they not being shown? Do other feeds take priority over mine?

Comment

• if your feeding then you will most likely have a premium membership, Click on the 'premium' button on the left (on the main page) and then click on 'your account' if it says on the page that follows that you are on-line then you are contributing.

Just because your tag may not appear in the radar filter list doesn't mean your data isn't being used. It most likely is and is filling in gaps.
                    T-EGLF8

Comment

• Originally posted by F-KMHT9 View Post
                      I have searched quickly however I am probably not using the proper terms.

I have been a feeder for a few weeks now however it would appear that none of my "fed" planes are registering on FR24. I started doing this to help, but it would seem that maybe my feed isn't needed?

Is there somewhere I can go to see if my feed is actually making it to the server and if so, why are they not being shown? Do other feeds take priority over mine?
                      Don´t worry, i´m sure your data is helping as much as we do although it seems your radar doesn´t appear. Please read this post from Mike that he posted just Today. He explains a bit how it works:

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...Feeders/page54

I hope to have helped.
                      Regards. Rafa. Canary Islands.
                      Last edited by lanzarote; 2014-05-25, 18:06.
                      Covering the Canary Islands, Madeira & North West Africa
                      F-GCRR1: 565 meters high. F-GCRR2: 614 meters high. F-GCRR3: 604 meters high.
                      F-GCRR5: next to the airport. Improving Canary Islands and Western Sahara MLAT.
                      F-GCRR6 (Ex-FGCRR4): 358 meters high. F-GCRR7 : 300 meters high.

Rafa - Lanzarote, Canary Islands, NW Africa - EA8APP

Comment

• Hi everybody,

my name is Paolo and I am the admin of the F-LICR2 site!
                        Hope to give help feeding data.

Comment

New FR24 receivers

F-KHLN1 activated in Helena, United States
                          F-BKPR3 activated in Pristina, Kosovo
                          F-LTFE1 activated in Bodrum, Turkey
                          F-BIBD2 activated in Bildudalur, Iceland
                          F-LEST2 activated in Santiago, Spain
                          F-GCRR4 activated in Lanzarote, Spain
                          Any chance to know where this receiver is? Sure it will help to improve MLAT in northwest Spain
                          Northwest Spain: F-LECO1, F-LEST1

Comment

New FR24 receivers

F-KHLN1 activated in Helena, United States
                            F-BKPR3 activated in Pristina, Kosovo
                            F-LTFE1 activated in Bodrum, Turkey
                            F-BIBD2 activated in Bildudalur, Iceland
                            F-LEST2 activated in Santiago, Spain
                            F-GCRR4 activated in Lanzarote, Spain
                            F-UUEM1 activated in Tver, Russia
                            F-EFKU1 activated in Kuopio, Finland
                            F-OPMT3 activated in Multan, Pakistan

For discussions about new receivers please use thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...24-Feeder-Chat
                            Bodrum Turkey Welcome ( Hoşgeldin )

hopefully you're here
                            F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• I am feeding from DAC(VGHS). My home very near to airport. I am getting good signal from the ground planes. But the problem is, i cannot see the plane in the FR24. Can anyone tell me why this planes doesn't showing in FR24?Grownd plane.jpg

Thanks in advance
                              Zahidul Hasan.
                              Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Comment

• F-EGNX4 activated in East Midlands, United Kingdom

This is me, activated last night

12 miles south of EMA.

Currently operating with the antenna in the loft space, if the rain holds off it will go on a 2m pole attached to the chimney tomorrow.

With the antenna on a 2m pole and hanging out a Velux window I get 150-200nm north/east/south east. Hoping for better when properly mounted.

Antenna now properly mounted. Getting really good range and now appearing in the "radar" tag in FR24 (not that the tag is an accurate one, however it's nice to get a mention). Seeing 100+ aicraft.
                                Last edited by NooNoo; 2014-05-31, 12:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X