No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, I thought it was an airband scanner.
    Northwest Spain: F-LECO1, F-LEST1

Comment

• What type of cable did you use was it RG58, RG6 ect? Do you have any cell towers, microwave or broadcasting stations near by?
      F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• I use a standard RG58 cable and I do not have any cell towers or broadcasting stations nearby. As I wrote, it works quite good with the little antenna that came with the USB-stick, but not with the scanner antenna.

I use this antenna (range 25-2000 MHz):

213HG6SFYSL.jpg
        Feeder T-EDDN26

Comment

• Posting same thing all arround forum want get you better or faster answer... http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post49711
          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruth View Post
            F-WMSA3 ...it's me!
            I hope I am allowed to ask by FR24. I have no way to contact the user. If deemed inappropriate let me know.

Hi Ruth, hope you see this. Did you have to apply for permit from SIRIM and import agent before the FR24 kit is released to you?

Comment

• http://www.flightradar24.com/52.42,5.06/10 Alot of track errors here on full ADS-B.
              Started watching around 16:00 UTC .... rain storms....

One concrete example: http://www.flightradar24.com/KLM904/30f80db 17:10 UTC.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                new feeder T-WMSA11, Subang Airport, Selangor, Malaysia
                Which is your feed North Borneo Radar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Limpost View Post
                  Which is your feed North Borneo Radar?
                  the feed that shows ground traffic at WBKK. Radarcode doesn't really matter what matters is there is good coverage around area of interest.

F-WMKC1 and T-WMKN1 sure is offline for a while now.
                  Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-04-09, 09:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexsiong29
                    hi i am F-WMKP1.....
                    thx FR24 gv me chance to feed data...
                    Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forum and being a feeder...

Please post only new feeders spotted at the New Feeder Spotted Thread only as if not it will look messy and hard to track new feeders which people have a look into. Admin usually will delete the irrelevant posts...

By the way... I don't see your feed at FR24 yet. Hope it's all set up and going. Any chance you know who are the feeders for T-WMKP1 2 and 3? Another matter, did you need to apply for permits to host the receiver from like Sirim?
                    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-04-09, 09:12.

Comment

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forum and being a feeder...

Please post only new feeders spotted at the New Feeder Spotted Thread only as if not it will look messy and hard to track new feeders which people have a look into. Admin usually will delete the irrelevant posts...

By the way... I don't see your feed at FR24 yet. Hope it's all set up and going. Any chance you know who are the feeders for T-WMKP1 2 and 3? Another matter, did you need to apply for permits to host the receiver from like Sirim?
                      so sorry about that. will delete that post.
                      i ald start feeding F-WMKP1 ,but my account still no show my feed updated.
                      i didnt who are the feeder for T-WMKP1,2,3.
                      ya quite a messy to get the parcel claim from custom,asking me to apply permit for the receiver,
                      i ald apply to SIRIM and approved.
                      below are img that show my feed is uploaded.
                      position.jpgposition 2.jpgposition 3.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by alexsiong29 View Post
                        so sorry about that. will delete that post.
                        i ald start feeding F-WMKP1 ,but my account still no show my feed updated.
                        i didnt who are the feeder for T-WMKP1,2,3.
                        ya quite a messy to get the parcel claim from custom,asking me to apply permit for the receiver,
                        i ald apply to SIRIM and approved.
                        below are img that show my feed is uploaded.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3844[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3846[/ATTACH]
                        Might be because there's a few other F-feeders around you. There is no way to tell when your radarcode will be shown, the server picks the newest available data and shows it. So even if you have a few a/c above you doesn't mean your radarcode will be shown. In the end of the day it's just radarcodes so long there's plane showing at the area of interest that's ok.

Oh ok you have to go down the sirim route also, so that's a bit reassuring I will be doing that soon. I also need to get an an import agent permit after sirim. Hopefully will get it done soon.

Hopefully one day you will know who are T-WMKP1 2 3 and get acquainted. All the best.

Comment

Might be because there's a few other F-feeders around you. There is no way to tell when your radarcode will be shown, the server picks the newest available data and shows it. So even if you have a few a/c above you doesn't mean your radarcode will be shown. In the end of the day it's just radarcodes so long there's plane showing at the area of interest that's ok.

Oh ok you have to go down the sirim route also, so that's a bit reassuring I will be doing that soon. I also need to get an an import agent permit after sirim. Hopefully will get it done soon.

Hopefully one day you will know who are T-WMKP1 2 3 and get acquainted. All the best.
                          going to import FR24 decoder next time?
                          SIRIM is quite simple to get,only the custom which made many problem.haha.
                          really no idea who they are...

Comment

going to import FR24 decoder next time?
                            SIRIM is quite simple to get,only the custom which made many problem.haha.
                            really no idea who they are...
                            I got approved the host the free receiver too. So sorting out the relevant paperwork also withheld by customs at the moment.

What is your surrounding like? If you get the antenna clear of obstructions like buildings and tress you have a better coverage as your antenna can see more of the sky. Then again you should have know this anyway.

You are at the island or mainland?
                            Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-04-09, 10:16.

Comment

I got approved the host the free receiver too. So sorting out the relevant paperwork also withheld by customs at the moment.

What is your surrounding like? If you get the antenna clear of obstructions like buildings and tress you have a better coverage as your antenna can see more of the sky. Then again you should have know this anyway.

You are at the island or mainland?
                              i from mainland... my area are clear of high building and tree.
                              i place it on top of my roof.
                              what i heard on the custom is,they said they hv 3 parcel are FR24.
                              i'm the first who made the claim.
                              not sure who are the other 2 person.
                              can claim it after u get SIRIM and paid for the clearance fee of RM49.80 + SIRIM RM35 ...

Comment

i from mainland... my area are clear of high building and tree.
                                i place it on top of my roof.
                                what i heard on the custom is,they said they hv 3 parcel are FR24.
                                i'm the first who made the claim.
                                not sure who are the other 2 person.
                                can claim it after u get SIRIM and paid for the clearance fee of RM49.80 + SIRIM RM35 ...
                                Ok great. Thanks for the tips.

Comment

Working...
                                X