Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @admins,
    Request for active F-EH* and possible other *-EH* feeders list please.

Would be awesome to have an overview of all feeders in The Netherlands or the world for all airports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarod View Post
      @admins,
      Request for active F-EH* and possible other *-EH* feeders list please.

Would be awesome to have an overview of all feeders in The Netherlands or the world for all airports.
      The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Ah cool !! Missed that one.

Edit: Any reason for a radar not to be in the list?
        Can you set that option?

For example: N-EHAM1 and F-EHAM4.
        Last edited by Jarod; 2015-11-07, 19:11.

Comment

• Hi, I am a feeder new kid, I started yesterday and it was all working fine for about 15 hours, now it is saying OFFLINE on FR24 site, but all looks OK on my PC. I have restarted the application just to be sure, but no change still says OFFLINE, any ideas

Comment

• Mine did that at the start too but seemed to settle down. Haven't see it offline line since.
            F-EICM1, Galway, Ireland.

Comment

Ah cool !! Missed that one.

Edit: Any reason for a radar not to be in the list?
              Can you set that option?

For example: N-EHAM1 and F-EHAM4.
              Won't show if not using the new client that uploads stats

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                Won't show if not using the new client that uploads stats

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                Ah, so the FR24 hardware needs updating... thanks

Another question: stats link: max range 270.
                Via my account: Maximum distance: 396nm

How is the max range calculated?

Comment

• Oops. I didn't see the f-. In which case dunno lol. But sw feed won't show t- unless using new one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Another question: stats link: max range 270.
                    Via my account: Maximum distance: 396nm

How is the max range calculated?
                    Again a lot of Maximum distance: 390nm but the website stats remains on 270nmi, any idea why?

Comment

Again a lot of Maximum distance: 390nm but the website stats remains on 270nmi, any idea why?
                      Apparently Max. Range in the list is the average daily max. range over the last 30 days. And Avg. Range is the average. daily avg.
                      And for some odd reason Max. Range is rounded but Avg. Range is not

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpin View Post
                        Apparently Max. Range in the list is the average daily max. range over the last 30 days. And Avg. Range is the average. daily avg.
                        And for some odd reason Max. Range is rounded but Avg. Range is not
                        Thanks for the info. So the closer you live to the airport the less points you get. Doesn't really matter, was just wondering.

Comment

• Hi All, I am still having lots of trouble with the feeder going offline for long periods of time, it sits there pinging over and over. Any ideas

Comment

• Does FR24 autostart after RPI2 connection scheduled reboot

My entire network has is scheduled to reboot twice each day automatically. This includes my server, firewall,vpn, switches, wireless routers and Ap. Its a sync reboot. I had my RPI2 with a feeder and currently in operation and up few hours ago. Im a newbie and my question is, does the feeder restarts itself together with my dump1090?or do i have to manually start it after reboot...?

Comment

• My experience is that if you installed fr24feed as per the instructions, it will ensure that it is installed as autostart...

Comment

• Originally posted by henkverhaar View Post
                                My experience is that if you installed fr24feed as per the instructions, it will ensure that it is installed as autostart...
                                Yep. However if you tinker (which going by the OP description gets done) and install the packages seperateley. It depends on if you set Dump1090 to auto start too

Comment

Working...
                                X