Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLAT is live at Delhi - VIDP. T-MLAT5

Comment

• F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2 are both offline, thanks to the internet service provider doing a state wide outage. ISP is refusing to put data on the back-up 4G connection.
      F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• YSWG

I would suggest you inform Support,..If its going to be Offline for a while.
        "Support@flightradar24.com"

Or use the "About / Contact us" on the map page.
        (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
        1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Originally posted by YSWG View Post
          F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2 are both offline, thanks to the internet service provider doing a state wide outage. ISP is refusing to put data on the back-up 4G connection.
          You've had a few of these recently haven't you? Time for new ISP?

Get yourself a cheap 3G dongle, then get a prepaid 365 day Aldi sim (which uses Telstra's network), excellent year round backup. Initial sim is only $5, if you use it up, you can get a $15 recharge, at 0.001c per 25 kb its a bargain for standby.

Cheers

PS:
          If your ISP is a reseller of Telstra mobile services, its not that they refuse, it is that Telstra refuse to wholesale 4G data - something came across my desk a while back that said that is changing, can't remember if its late this year or next year (knowing Telstra, likely the latter LOL)

Comment

• Hi all! T-UTSA1 (Navoi, UZ) is now online

Comment

• F-EHAM4 !!!

Comment

• Hello from Galway, Ireland. F-EICM1 Live for 10 days now
                F-EICM1, Galway, Ireland.

Comment

• Question for Mike:

This is about the The Netherlands feeders. Can you tell me which are still working and online?

2015-06-28 update:
                  F-EHAL1 ... OK
                  F-EHAM1 ... OK
                  F-EHAM2 ... OK
                  F-EHAM3 ... replaced by F-EHAM4?
                  F-EHAM4 ... OK
                  F-EHBK1 ... OK
                  F-EHEH1 ... OK
                  F-EHGG1 ... OK
                  F-EHGG2 ... OK
                  F-EHKD1 ... OK
                  F-EHLE1 ... OK
                  F-EHRD1 ... down ( according to: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post61855 )
                  F-EHRD2 ... OK
                  F-EHRD3 ... OK
                  F-EHRD4 ... OK
                  F-EHTW1 ... OK
                  F-EHTW2 ... OK
                  F-EHVB1 ... OK

Can you post a list of active F-EH* receivers so i can figure where MLAT should be working. Thanks

Edit:
                  Updated two more. And the other two also added.
                  It seems there is a new software since 2015-06-25 for the FR24 receivers. Maybe some got rebooted back to life.

F-EHAM3 seems to be down.
                  F-EHRD1 already was down.
                  Last edited by Jarod; 2015-06-28, 14:22. Reason: More radars found

Comment

• Greetings all. I have my receiver up and running at T-CYWH3. The "new" Linux FR24 was pretty easy to get up and running. I've been passing data for a week or so and it all seems to be working as planned with some spots as far out as 220 nm.

I have a question for the group. I have noticed some of the spotting stations are T-xxxxx (like mine) and others are F-xxxxx. What is the difference?

Thanks, Rick

F-CYWH1 Southern tip of Vancouver Island

Comment

• I have a question for the group. I have noticed some of the spotting stations are T-xxxxx (like mine) and others are F-xxxxx. What is the difference?
                      T- feeders are independent (can feed data to anyone) usually w/ a $20 usb dongle from what I've observed.

F- feeders use the FR24 dedicated box and feed only to FR.

free-ads-b-equipment-66_400.jpg
                      F-KDAG1

Comment

• Thanks for the explanation and quick reply Patrick.

F-CYWH1 Southern tip of Vancouver Island

Comment

• Hi, This is T-LTAI8, from Antalya Turkey.

Device is a Raspbian Pi 2, with that cheap dongle.
                          T-LTAI8 Stats:

First seen online: 2015-02-13 08:22:27
                          Uptime (as % of available time): 100%
                          Aircraft seen: 348
                          Positions reported: 18,480
                          Maximum distance: 97nm
                          Last edited by emirhan; 2015-06-29, 13:50. Reason: more info added.

F-LTAI2 | [ AYT Antalya, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2015-09-14 19:00:03 ]
                          F-LTBA1 | [ ISL Istanbul, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2016-04-29 18:55:04 ]
                          F-LTFJ5 | [ SAW Istanbul, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2016-12-16 11:20:04 ]
                          F-LTFM1 | [ IST Istanbul, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2017-12-28 11:10:07 ]

Comment

• Hi there,

I don't know if it was asked already, I am member of the MMS2 Network (SBS-1) and a friend of me (feeding directly with an SBS-1) just told me, that he has access to "feed information" with information containing some graphs and numbers, how much you have feeded to the network. I don't have this link "more info" in my account settings.

best regards,
                            N-LOWW1

Comment

• Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana (a.k.a. The Guyana's) are now covered

Guyana: 1
                              Suriname: 2
                              French Guiana: 1 active and 2 status unknown
                              F-SMZO2

Comment

• Originally posted by GitseBase View Post
                                Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana (a.k.a. The Guyana's) are now covered

Guyana: 1
                                Suriname: 2
                                French Guiana: 1 active and 2 status unknown
                                Ey buddy, cool. So how far are you from the Zorg En Hoop Airport? Do you fly over there?
                                Cya!
                                F-SYGO1, Guyana, South America.

Comment

Working...
                                X