No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ı see my code F-LTCA1 How to use premıum account.and my receıver's coverage performance

Comment

• For quick access.
      On the left menu on the main FR24 website, You will see "Premium" click on it and the pop up window will have more option/links.
      http://www.flightradar24.com

Your premium stuff on these pages.
      https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/ on this page, Click on "More Info" to see your feeder Stats.

Your Alert stuff will be on this page
      https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/alerts.php

https://www.flightradar24.com/premiu...oAccessPremium
      Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-09-29, 17:57.
      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by kkarakas View Post
        ı see my code F-LTCA1 How to use premıum account.and my receıver's coverage performance
        If F-LTCA1 is the ID for your FR24 receiver, you should get an email confirming this and how to access Premium.

If you haven't had this email, contact Support@FR24.com as advised earlier. Your free Premium subscription won't be activated unless FR24 Support links it to the receiver.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Go to this link https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

Use this option
          fr333.png

then register account using SAME e-mail you used to apply for box!

fr22.png
          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by kkarakas View Post
            ı see my code F-LTCA1 How to use premıum account.and my receıver's coverage performance
            hoşgeldin aramıza welcome )
            F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• Is it possible to find locations of recivers in nearby region?
              There is LDZA 1,2,3,4, LDDU, LDOS, and like to have locations. Dont have to be precise one, but would be nice.
              Thanks

Comment

• You have skype in my profile, contact me
                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• I hope this message reaches to you, Zamboanga Radar@ FR24 feeder at Zamboanga, Philippines:

Please can you check your antenna's position +/- connections? Your range seems to have reduced, especially towards the west and south west. Thanks.

Comment

• F-RPLL2 Is Working well.
                    Ice
                    F-RPLL3

Comment

• Hi all! Just installed a FR24 receiver in Puebla, Mexico. Currently feeding using a PI (T-MMPB3) and waiting for activation of the new device.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                        I hope this message reaches to you, Zamboanga Radar@ FR24 feeder at Zamboanga, Philippines:

Please can you check your antenna's position +/- connections? Your range seems to have reduced, especially towards the west and south west. Thanks.
                        Zamboanga Radar's bamboo mast splintered in a recent storm and is working just on a temporary mast. Replacement is in the works, newer and better.

On another topic, F-RPVI1 is working in Ilo-Ilo on Panay Island. Glad to see them and see if their coverage extends west to Palawan.

John

F-RPVD1

My Coverage Area
                        Last edited by paradiselost; 2014-10-07, 21:52.

Comment

• Jump To Area in Transition?

Is the Jump To area of the FR24 main page going through a transition period because my bookmarks are displaying the desired area but no planes? Also, on managing bookmarks you can edit the name but not the underlying information. Previously there was no way to create a new radar filter if the radar was not in the list so you couldn't save it as a bookmark.

I have noticed for several days that in the Filters even for zoomed out views no radars are available for filters.

Perhaps I've missed some announcement here.

John

F-RPVD1

My Coverage Area
                          Last edited by paradiselost; 2014-10-07, 21:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                            Zamboanga Radar's bamboo mast splintered in a recent storm and is working just on a temporary mast. Replacement is in the works, newer and better.

On another topic, F-RPVI1 is working in Ilo-Ilo on Panay Island. Glad to see them and see if their coverage extends west to Palawan.

John

F-RPVD1

My Coverage Area
                            Ah right, thanks for the info John.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post

John

F-RPVD1

My Coverage Area
                              I somehow missed that Ilo Ilo received a FR24 kit. Range looks good and it seems to have extend the Aus-HK route along south west Philippines. From what I observed it can't reach Palawan though. Can only continue to wait for a feeder to be set up there.

Comment

• If Mike doesn't have time to provide that count, or list.

I can work on making the list, and counting them. Maybe I'll have some time to do it by end of the year.

Originally posted by HermanZA
                                Mike, would it be allowed for you to tell us how many F-feeders there are, on the largest ADS-B network, FR24? No doubts, FR24 sure is the largest of them all by now!
                                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                                [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Working...
                                X