No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHL delivered (didn't even know they still had couriers) the FR24 package to me today and I now have it up and running. About less than half a mile from KBTV... (shouldn't my tag change from having a T to an F now that I am using official equipment?)

Comment

• Originally posted by drew13btv View Post
      DHL delivered (didn't even know they still had couriers) the FR24 package to me today and I now have it up and running. About less than half a mile from KBTV... (shouldn't my tag change from having a T to an F now that I am using official equipment?)
      Eventually. It has to phone home for a while, and be manually activated from Sweden when they come into daytime
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Drew,. Maybe if you EMail "Support" and let them know that the FR24 Reciever is up and running.
        Then can activate it..(Then you see the F- after it has been activated)
        (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
        1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• 3 new receivers just activated. Hosts should get an activation email within 5 minutes.

Comment

• Thank you sir. Glad to be selected and happy to be a member here.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask. Is there a command line option list for fr24feed? I know the --bs and --bs-port but other than that are there any other important command line options I should know about?

Comment

• Originally posted by drew13btv View Post
              Thank you sir. Glad to be selected and happy to be a member here.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask. Is there a command line option list for fr24feed? I know the --bs and --bs-port but other than that are there any other important command line options I should know about?
              You don't need to run this...

It is all onboard on the receiver. As soon as it has internet, its uploading. You don't need to capture the data using the feed software
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                New FR24 receivers

F-WITT2 activated in Banda Aceh, Indonesia
                Another receiver sent to Banda Aceh, fingers crossed the coverage is at least decent. F-WITT1 is giving very limited coverage only.

Comment

• hello everyone I'm the feeder F-LIMJ1 I looked at the menu inside of the receiver FR24 box indicates a temperature of 59 ° C I placed the equipment in a covered space under the roof. is a normal operating temperature so high?
                  thanks
                  See you soon
                  Andrea

Comment

• Originally posted by tribe1980 View Post
                    hello everyone I'm the feeder F-LIMJ1 I looked at the menu inside of the receiver FR24 box indicates a temperature of 59 ° C I placed the equipment in a covered space under the roof. is a normal operating temperature so high?
                    thanks
                    See you soon
                    Andrea
                    Hi Andrea,

According to this thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ed-temperature, there has been no known issues regarding operating temperature to FR24's receiver. If there is support will send you an email. Having it placed under a covered space under the roof seems fine. Enjoy the kit!

Comment

• Originally posted by tribe1980 View Post
                      hello everyone I'm the feeder F-LIMJ1 I looked at the menu inside of the receiver FR24 box indicates a temperature of 59 ° C I placed the equipment in a covered space under the roof. is a normal operating temperature so high?
                      thanks
                      See you soon
                      Andrea
                      The temp is not the operating temp, it is the CPU core temp I believe, 59 deg is not excessive for a CPU.
                      Just enjoy your box and don't worry too much about it.
                      Ben.
                      FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

• thank's a lot
                        Andrea

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          New FR24 receivers

F-WBSB1 activated in Brunei, Brunei

For discussions about new receivers please use thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...24-Feeder-Chat
                          Brunei! Nice one. Don't see it at the moment perhaps the host is still working on getting the kit installed. Hope the range will be good and a ground bonus! Let's hope that someone will apply and host the kit from Miri or Bintulu, Sarawak too!

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                            Don't see it at the moment perhaps the host is still working on getting the kit installed.
                            Showing up OK this morning.

Airport.jpg
                            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• merhaba benim fr24 setim geçen hafta geldi kurulumunu yaptım mail attım akyivasyon için ama bana cihazı göremediklerini gps alıcısını kontrol etmemi istediler ne yaptıysam cihazı göremediler. GPS ışığı 6 kez yeşil yanıp arkasından 1 kez kırmızı yanıyordu. Daha sonra cihaz arızalı olabilir geri gönderin yenisini gönderelim dediler. şimdi yeni cihazı bekliyorum. Yanlış birşeyler mi yaptım acaba biraz kurulum sonrası neler yapılması gerektiğini anlatabilirmisin?
                              Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
                              hello friends

i have a different question,

I'm using 40 meter cables CAT6e ( fr24 receiver between your modem and All ports are in use modem ) Does it make a slowdown in data transfer rate?

Is it necessary to put together in 1000 mbps ethernet switch? Thanks...

Comment

• hi my fr24 kit arrived last week installed the device then send a mail for activation they saıd did not see the device for activation, they asked me to check the GPS receiver device did not see what I do. GPS light blinks green six times then first time back was burning red. Then they said send you a new device may be defective send it back, they said. I am now waiting for new devices. Did I do something wrong I wonder what needs to be done a little after installation Can you tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                X