Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digiblur View Post
    Is that a good or bad thing?
    Always good to have much to chose from, but it feels a bit bad that most people will not even get a "more info request".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Always good to have much to chose from, but it feels a bit bad that most people will not even get a "more info request".
      They should get some reply (sorry, not at this time - but we may consider you later) otherwise they'll just ask again.

Comment

New FR24 receivers

F-VTSP2 activated in Phuket, Thailand

For discussions about new receivers please use thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...24-Feeder-Chat
        Wow another FR24 receiver in VTSP in a month or two. More a/c seen now north of Banda Aceh which is nice. Hopefully with F-VTSP1 moving to a new tower (don't know when, host not active in the forum anymore) coverage for the Andaman Sea could be better. VTSP1 seems to be down at the moment. A feeder from Banda Aceh would be good too, here's to hoping and waiting patiently.

Comment

• I wonder what happened to F-VVTS1's range at Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. It is not as good as it used to be. Host moved? Missing it's amazing coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
            I wonder what happened to F-VVTS1's range at Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
            Our internal stats show it to be very good. What makes you think it's not, bearing in mind the well discussed topic of displaying receiver IDs?

Comment

• Not sure this is allowed but can we compare how many aircraft are seen on a daily basis? ie from the stats page for feeders? Might be interesting if nothing else to compare with others. If not allowed please delete.

I'll start it off with 2,010 per day, varies by day of course and season. This was in the last few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by radiosutch View Post
                Not sure this is allowed but can we compare how many aircraft are seen on a daily basis? ie from the stats page for feeders? Might be interesting if nothing else to compare with others. If not allowed please delete.

I'll start it off with 2,010 per day, varies by day of course and season. This was in the last few days.
                2014-05-19: Aircraft seen: 3,989
                2014-05-18: Aircraft seen: 4,102

Range: http://x264.nl/dump/vrs-2014-03-31-294nmi.jpg
                Record ADS-B Tracked: http://x264.nl/dump/420-aircraft-1-e...-05-04-vrs.jpg
                Last edited by Jarod; 2014-05-20, 19:13.

Comment

We have received over 300 requests from Argentina last week which makes us suspect that there is some kind of "Argentina campaign" being arranged somewhere.
                  Yes, We're trying to help increase coverage d eFR24 Argentina, the idea is to cover the entire country, especially in the south.

So began a campaign among fans of aviation so we can cover this part of the continent

Comment

• F-EDLE1 (Should be EDLM1)

2014-05-17...:Aircraft seen: 3,050
                    2014-05-18...:Aircraft seen: 3,477
                    2014-05-19...:Aircraft seen: 3,192
                    2014-05-20...:Aircraft seen: 3,100 and still 2hours 22 minutes left of the day.

Can I have an euro for ever aircraft seen Mike (Only joking Mike)
                    Last edited by delcomp; 2014-05-20, 19:45.
                    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Just change the Austral in September for the new Embraer supposedly have ADS-B

Comment

• Originally posted by delcomp View Post
                        F-EDLE1 (Should be EDLM1)

2014-05-17...:Aircraft seen: 3,050
                        2014-05-18...:Aircraft seen: 3,477
                        2014-05-19...:Aircraft seen: 3,192
                        2014-05-20...:Aircraft seen: 3,100 and still 2hours 22 minutes left of the day.
                        Can I have an euro for ever aircraft seen Mike (Only joking Mike)
                        Been quite busy down here too,
                        2014-05-14...:Aircraft seen: 3,919 Max range 307NM
                        2014-05-15...:Aircraft seen: 3,966 Max range 302NM
                        2014-05-16...:Aircraft seen: 4,063 Max range 325NM
                        It is now dropping off to a more normal 3,600-3,800/day, don't know if it was atmospheric conditions or a surge in flights, but that is the first time I have seen 4,000+
                        Ben.
                        Last edited by F-EGLF1; 2014-05-20, 20:21. Reason: Corrected 'normal' range
                        FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

We have received over 300 requests from Argentina last week which makes us suspect that there is some kind of "Argentina campaign" being arranged somewhere.
                          Hi Mike, you have to look at the requests that come to you from strategic locations to cover the missing areas in Argentina
                          Example: Rio Grande, Comodore rivadavia, Trelew, Viedma, Neuquen, Rio Gallegos, El Calafate, Mercedes (Corrientes), La rioja, La Pampa, San Carlos Bariloche

gretting from Argentina

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                            Our internal stats show it to be very good. What makes you think it's not, bearing in mind the well discussed topic of displaying receiver IDs?
                            Thanks for your reply. It's just the way I observed there seems to be less a/c across the sea, south and south east where it used to be shown. From your side it is showing it is ok then that's fine. I will just keep an eye.

Comment

New FR24 receivers

F-CYOW1 activated in Ottawa, Canada
                              F-LETO2 activated in Madrid, Spain
                              F-EHLW1 activated in Leeuwarden, Netherlands
                              F-LFKJ1 activated in Ajaccio, France
                              F-LFKB1 activated in Bastia, France

For discussions about new receivers please use thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...24-Feeder-Chat
                              http://x264.nl/dump/f-ehlw1-2014-05-21.jpg

Low Noise floor and awesome flat grounds from the Wadden Islands, awesome!

Comment

• Is there a way to see the raw Mode-S data from a FR24 box I am hosting? I see it in Radar View and I typically have a status at the top right 8/20 and if I connect to the FR24 box via HTTP the status shows
                                FR24 CONNECTION STATUS:
                                ADS-B: connected, 23 AC tracked
                                ModeS: connected, 21 AC tracked

Two questions:
                                1) Why it the number tracked in the status different from the numbers Radar View shows?
                                2) Is there a way to see more of the Mode-S data?

F-KBIL1

Comment

Working...
                                X