No announcement yet.

Aussie Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you guys are getting notifications on new posts which have vanished, its me blipping yet more spammers with homepage URLs to be ranked making posts to ensure their profile is searched.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      If you guys are getting notifications on new posts which have vanished, its me blipping yet more spammers with homepage URLs to be ranked making posts to ensure their profile is searched.
      Thought as much, keep up the good work

Comment

• Thought there was 2 in this thread, seems just the one and the Vietnamese fellow in another

Super balloon is heading around for its second run. Moves fast http://www.csbf.nasa.gov/map/balloon9/Google669NT.htm
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

If you guys are getting notifications on new posts which have vanished, its me blipping yet more spammers with homepage URLs to be ranked making posts to ensure their profile is searched.
          Ahhhh I'd wondered what was going on earlier... Thanks for keeping the place tidy!
          T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

Comment

Thought there was 2 in this thread, seems just the one and the Vietnamese fellow in another

Super balloon is heading around for its second run. Moves fast http://www.csbf.nasa.gov/map/balloon9/Google669NT.htm
            Hopefully when it comes back if it does, it goes over Brisbane, I'd like to catch a glimpse of it!

Comment

• Is T-YBBN48 feeding FlightAware MLAT positions back into FR24?!? I'm seeing VH-NVK (Polair) on FR24 when it only has it's Mode-S transponder turned on....

Comment

• It must be, as it's lost track of it for a while but I am still tracking it... I thought all this had been cleaned up......

Comment

• Hey Kemistry,

Can I borrow your antenna to test at my location?

Comment

• Originally posted by fungus View Post
                    Here in Sydney there are 4 of them, 7C7FCA, CB, CC and CD of which I pick up two of them permanently and one intermittently on my SBS-1 unit.

Do you know what 7CFFBC, BD and BF are?

SSM.png

Comment

• Beacons from another large AP?

Comment

• Yup all ground beacons - Mascot airport, Governor Phillip Tower in the CBD, MLC building in the city, ASA site up near Katoomba to name a few ...

SSM2.jpg
                        T-YSBK22

Comment

• I don't expect anyone to join it, but was bored tonight and figured I'd create a FB group .. "Aussie Radar Feeders" http://www.facebook.com/groups/1543513139286552/

Comment

• Originally posted by rodeo View Post
                            Yup all ground beacons - Mascot airport, Governor Phillip Tower in the CBD, MLC building in the city, ASA site up near Katoomba to name a few ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7574[/ATTACH]
                            what are you using to feed in ? id rather a ui like that than what the current feeder gives me, even if i have to buy some parts.

have been feeding into fr24 for a while now, but my problem is as im very close to YPAD, not much of my data gets sent maybe a max of 10 ac an hour, as most of the time i see xx aircraft removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLIP View Post
                              what are you using to feed in ? id rather a ui like that than what the current feeder gives me, even if i have to buy some parts.

have been feeding into fr24 for a while now, but my problem is as im very close to YPAD, not much of my data gets sent maybe a max of 10 ac an hour, as most of the time i see xx aircraft removed.
                              Virtual Radar Server is decent and free: http://www.virtualradarserver.co.uk

Comment

• thanks, will download it and give it a try in the morning, i used to use planeplotter back in the days with the old feeder and rtl1090, so hopefully its as easy to setup

Comment

Working...
                                X