X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airnrail
    replied
    Originally posted by ylis View Post
    airnrail: I chop the F and T prefix and the numerical suffix and just keep the airport code. My interest doesn't extend to how many individual feeders exist for each one
    ylis: Each to his/her own I guess

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    airnrail: I chop the F and T prefix and the numerical suffix and just keep the airport code. My interest doesn't extend to how many individual feeders exist for each one

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    There's now also a second feeder at Broken Hill (F-YBHI1) which will be handy out in that corner.

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    Two new airport feeder codes are showing up in the FR24 stats as activated in May and June 2019 - YCTM Cootamundra NSW and YLTN Laverton WA. There's 162 separate aussie airport codes with feeder ID's in today's stats.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by nomad77 View Post
    Anyone find this unusual or have an explanation?[ATTACH=CONFIG]10651[/ATTACH]
    Not at that ceiling.

It's a new neo sharing same code as 9939 it seems.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• nomad77
    replied
    Anyone find this unusual or have an explanation?2372.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Stealth
    replied
    Interesting that some feeders were offline for a single 2 hour period and others were off for two 2 hour periods with a few minutes 'online' in between.
    2 hours and 3 minutes in my case, with the 3 mins at the start i.e. 0727

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    ... off for two 2 hour periods with a few minutes 'online' in between.
    Even stranger ... placed my cursor over the online block to see how long it was on for .... must have been a west to east flight where time travels backwards !

fr24 time travel.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    Interesting that some feeders were offline for a single 2 hour period and others were off for two 2 hour periods with a few minutes 'online' in between.

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Or last invasion caused UFO sightings, right on dusk they light up like bulbs as the sky darkens and they're still in Sun

Oblivian you'll appreciate this one. Where I live , ANZ281 (B789 daily SIN to AKL) often passes close to the town around dusk. At this time of year it is often emitting a magnificent contrail enabling a glowing arc to be seen low in the western sky long before it is actually overhead. Every year it produces at least one letter to the local paper suggesting (hoping?) that it might be a UFO.

Leave a comment:

• Stealth
    replied
    You could be right. Although this was not as bad as the long downtime when their still undisclosed server problem occurred.

interrupt.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by Stealth View Post
    Was anyone been recorded as 'off line' any time yesterday (14 May)? There is a gap in my timeline from 0727-0930 GMT, yet the log shows everything was feeding OK. No NBN interruptions or other reason for it on my side. Doesn't happen a lot, but it's annoying when it does as it affects the stats.
    Perhaps timed to them bumping the business accts (windows feeders offline) forward a month

froffline.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Stealth
    replied
    Was anyone been recorded as 'off line' any time yesterday (14 May)? There is a gap in my timeline from 0727-0930 GMT, yet the log shows everything was feeding OK. No NBN interruptions or other reason for it on my side. Doesn't happen a lot, but it's annoying when it does as it affects the stats.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Or last invasion caused UFO sightings, right on dusk they light up like bulbs as the sky darkens and they're still in Sun

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    Certainly a lot of Loons around right now and while looking at them over WA I noticed a new feeder (for me anyway) at Laverton. It is F-YLTN1 and seems to be picking up a few aircraft. Laverton is north east of Kalgoorlie and has an airport marker on FR24.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X