Aussie Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nzfatmatt View Post
    So the more receivers the more verification that can go on.

My main user of radar code is to differentiate; ADS-B, MLAT, T-EST, FAA. As they are different qualities of data.

The only reason I look at the codes is to see if any new T- radars come online. A with F-radars Mike nicely posts them in the forum.
    LEM is currently being tracked over Sunshine Coast with null altitude by T-YBBN30 and T-YBBN26, it is at an altitude and location that can be seen by *at least* T-YBBN 1,22,27,29,33 F-YBBN 2,3 and F-YBSU 2,4 (possibly 3 as well), and they are just the ones I know of with good to excellent coverage of where LEM is, surely, they others reporting the alt, the system would say hey, somethings amiss here replace null with 10300 since 8 or 9 other bases report it.

Comment

• Incidentally I'd be interested in anyone else running Antirez's dump1090 that sees this problem, its only rare and always the same aircraft ( in my case - TEY cessna 210, LEM cessna 441, and a b206 XJQ)

(This problem does not exist for MalcolmRobbs fork, but I have reasons for not able to use that)

Comment

• I have to wonder if some of them have DF18 ignored and that's whats reporting it.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Seems to be DF0 and DF17 (at least) ...
          Both software report... Capability : 5 (Level 2+3+4 (DF0,4,5,11,20,21,24,code7)

Strange it doesn't show 17, yet this info comes in on DF17 message

Edited: Code 18 is also there, in the code of the fork but I can't find it in antirez's, so you might be onto something.
          Last edited by Ressy; 2014-05-26, 06:28. Reason: more info

Comment

• New to the forums, and a new feeder, T-YMIA4 about 5kms from Mildura Airport, Victoria.
            However i have noticed in the last couple of days that the airport is no longer marked on FR24? You cant see the flights list for the airport anymore? does anyone know why that has been removed?

Comment

• Originally posted by seaney View Post
              New to the forums, and a new feeder, T-YMIA4 about 5kms from Mildura Airport, Victoria.
              However i have noticed in the last couple of days that the airport is no longer marked on FR24? You cant see the flights list for the airport anymore? does anyone know why that has been removed?
              Welcome to FR24. I've added T-YMIA4 to my list of Aussie feeders. No idea why the blue dot at Mildura has disappeared - there have been quite a lot of new ones added recently. Unfortunately only the ones that have a dot also appear in the list that you can access from Aviation Database at the top of the FR24 screen. For what it's worth, there are better flight lists for just about any airport in the world freely available elsewhere on the net. Google "Airport plus the code" and you should get some useful hints. Cheers.

Comment

• VH-VON is flying with the incorrect callsign MELBNE1 instead of VOZ341.

Screenshot_2014-05-27-17-29-15.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-27-17-28-51.jpg

My temporary mast held up, just had 91km/h wind gusts a few minutes ago.
                IMG_20140527_175742.jpg
                Last edited by YSWG; 2014-05-27, 08:02.
                F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• A couple or airports disappeared during a server change. They should be back in 24h.

Comment

• Originally posted by YSWG View Post
                    VH-VON is flying with the incorrect callsign MELBNE1 instead of VOZ341.
                    That happens less frequently here in Australia since ADS-B became mandatory. Once ATC notice it they generally get the pilot to reprogram it correctly, although having said that, I noticed a Qantas 763 landed in SYD after flying all the way from BNE with no callsign at all yesterday.

Regards,
                    Gregg
                    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      A couple or airports disappeared during a server change. They should be back in 24h.
                      Thanks Mike

Comment

• Was interesting to watch the REX flight this morning due to the airport being closed by thick fog. Was at the airport as it cleared, three REX flights arrived and one QantasLink flight (which aborted it's first landing just a few metres off the runway).
                        Screenshot_2014-05-29-09-08-47.jpg

RAAF were doing some flight training also.
                        Screenshot_2014-05-29-11-59-53.jpg
                        Last edited by YSWG; 2014-05-29, 10:15.
                        F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• Well today I got a surprise in the mail. A replacement Fr24 Box. It has been installed and is operational at my end, I guess FR support need to reactivate the feed from their end of the system.

WOO HOO.
                          F-YBNA2

Comment

• That's great news Lancair70

Comment

• It would seem I'm back live online as F-YBNA2.
                              F-YBNA2

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancair70 View Post
                                It would seem I'm back live online as F-YBNA2.
                                Great to see you back and as good as ever. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X