No announcement yet.

Aussie Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I tried his site a few months ago, and seems to have shutdown....or? Because he was here in Brisbane, I used his site when others were down for YBBN. It was also good for military aircraft, as he did not filter them out. I hunted around for his email, as we emailed a few times testing his output several years ago, but could not find it.

Comment

• Since 1st September, there are 7 new Aussie Feeder locations appearing in the stat’s.

WA – YBEB Bellburn (seems YBUU Bungle Bungles Airport has been renamed/re-coded. Stealth ? )
      WA – YDBY Derby
      WA – YKAL Kalumburu
      WA – YMIP Mitchell Plateau
      WA – YKNG Katanning
      Qld – YPMP Pormpuraaw (previously mentioned by airnrail)
      Qld – YNPE Northern Penninsula (although YBAM Bamaga is still in use also)

These new feeders are a mix of F- and T- stations. They are mostly in the far north so one might assume they are bunkering down for the wet season with FR24 !!

Currently 173 out of 196 active airport codes I’ve identified since November 2015 being used by Feeder stations. This doesn’t count any new ones who have popped up and quickly disappeared within this four month period – nor does it count the couple of active stations who aren’t appearing in the statistics …

ylis

Comment

• aussieadsb.com
        Originally posted by POR911 View Post

Yeah, I tried his site a few months ago, and seems to have shutdown....or? Because he was here in Brisbane, I used his site when others were down for YBBN. It was also good for military aircraft, as he did not filter them out. I hunted around for his email, as we emailed a few times testing his output several years ago, but could not find it.

Comment

Working...
        X