Clear All

• SBLO_ATCO
    replied
    Mike, I wasn't able to open the link.

Leave a comment:

• Bell 407
    replied
    Originally posted by Bell 407 View Post
    Any idea when the FR24 branded unit is going to be availble commercially to ordinary users? Would like to install such a unit to run 24/7 through my router instead of relying on RB running on a PC. Thanks.
    Thanks, must have missed it in all the posts on the 8 pages.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    I can show you a comparison between ADS-B data (red) and calculated MLAT data (green) for the same flight. As you see, we still need to make some tuning to the data before it can go live

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Already mentioned before.
    First MLAT, then FR24 receiver sales.

Leave a comment:

• Bell 407
    replied
    Any idea when the FR24 branded unit is going to be availble commercially to ordinary users? Would like to install such a unit to run 24/7 through my router instead of relying on RB running on a PC. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kd7eir
    replied
    I just filled out the form - I'm in Tucson, AZ (32.236924, -110.784880) which is on your list of needed cities.

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by masciandaro View Post
    Hello, i.m from Gravina in Puglia 45 Km From Bari (Italy) International Airport these are my coordinates 40.818259,16.42986. I want to increase coverage for Bari and Puglia. My home is out of Gravina in Puglia and building is high with 360 of free view.
    Fill in the form with you details here: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

Leave a comment:

• masciandaro
    replied
    I forgotten to say that we have a second airport Brindisi is far from Gravina in Puglia about 120 Km. In front of my home i have free sky and i think to cover two airports, Bari and Brindisi.

Leave a comment:

• masciandaro
    replied
    Hello, i.m from Gravina in Puglia 45 Km From Bari (Italy) International Airport these are my coordinates 40.818259,16.42986. I want to increase coverage for Bari and Puglia. My home is out of Gravina in Puglia and building is high with 360 of free view.

Leave a comment:

• japsmith
    replied
    Mike,

I've been always keen on providing coverage for RPLL; however, the lack of reliability from my receiver has been a hindrance. Currently the setup is running on a Windows Vista machine through adsbSCOPE and a homebrew 1090 MHz antenna. My internet connection is reliable, but it's the microADSB dongle keeps disconnecting from the USB port for some odd reason so I have to manually reconnect it every time it does that. Obviously, I can't stay at home just to monitor the device, but with a decent receiver and antenna, I see no problem keeping the feed running unattended 24/7.

I signed up on the equipment page and hope to hear from you soon.

Miguel
    (T-RPLL1)

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    fyi everyone. The list was updated with more locations (109 areas).

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    For the above link, when you fill in the request info.

Volunteers Needed - UK Members
    In the Country field please enter "UK (Mlat Trial)".

More details from Anmer:

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    See:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Leave a comment:

• jedthebass
    replied
    In N.Ireland. 54.316073, -5.707226.Can I be of help?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    It may be there is no residential areas close to it? It is line of sight so needs to have someone within a mile or so of the airport to be an enthusiast and host some equipment

But you also won't see a lot of action if they are using Flybe or older regional aircraft with no ADSB anyway

Leave a comment:

Working...
X