No announcement yet.

Help us increase coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Mike you Don't Have this Week shipping? Why you Diden't write the country send FR24 Receivers?

Comment

• I don't have a good list right now due to some changes in the shipping process.

Comment

• I would like to know, do you plan close uncovered area of Kazakhstan? For example, install receivers in UAOO (Kyzylorda), UATE (Aktau), UATG (Atyrau) I could recommend to you a person who can install receiver in UAOO (Kyzylorda).
        F-UAAR1 T-UAAR3

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauren View Post
          I would like to know, do you plan close uncovered area of Kazakhstan? For example, install receivers in UAOO (Kyzylorda), UATE (Aktau), UATG (Atyrau) I could recommend to you a person who can install receiver in UAOO (Kyzylorda).
          I can answer that since the question has been asked before.

It really needs the person concerned to go to web page http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment and to apply themselves.

They may receive a reply requesting photographs of the intended antenna location and photographs of in all directions from the antenna position showing that it is not surrounded by buildings, tress, etc. that would block the signals from the aircraft.

Comment

• Thanks for reply.
            But he sent request one time, maybe twice. Sent a photo of 360 degree of his location. And he got answer that his request is on queue... And nothing more.
            OK. I'll ask him to repeat request.
            F-UAAR1 T-UAAR3

Comment

• No need to repeat the request. Fr24 has a bunch of requests. Patience is needed. My radar just came one day on the doorstep.
              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauren View Post
                Thanks for reply.
                But he sent request one time, maybe twice. Sent a photo of 360 degree of his location. And he got answer that his request is on queue... And nothing more.
                OK. I'll ask him to repeat request.
                Any possibility that he would make up a T- station with a Dongle, Raspberry Pi and maybe a Home brew antenna?

Comment

• We are applying to contribute, but the answer does not come?We also have the reference code..by mail and made ​​reference to the link in my friend still no return.....
                  F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• W4lRon

Please have patience,.. there are over 18000 request,. So, it could take a little time.

And I understand that Countries on the list,. may have preference.
                    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
                    Last edited by delcomp; 2014-06-05, 08:39. Reason: List of Countries.
                    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• OMG, 18000 request!
                      F-UAAR1 T-UAAR3

Comment

• WOW we expect

some references should be evaluated faster..
                        Last edited by W4lRon; 2014-06-05, 08:28.
                        F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• Originally posted by delcomp View Post

Please have patience,.. there are over 18000 request]
                          I'm sure the missing Malaysian flight had something to do with the big jump in that number.
                          www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

• We evaluate as fast as we can. Our goal is not to send a receiver to every application. We need to compare several locations in an area before we select where we prefer to send the receiver. As stated before a normal handling time for a receiver is everything between 1 day and 1 year.

MH370 added about 1000 extra applications, but that is not slowing down our handling process.

Comment

• After 4 weeks of different technical issues with our shipping's we are back and ship again. This weekend we shipped 70+ receivers.

Missing on this list is 6x Mozambique, 5x Russia, 5x India, Tanzania and Cameroon.
                              Yes we are focusing on expanding fast in Africa now together with airports, airlines and ATC

Comment

• Good to see Dark Africa is lighting up on FR24. Wise move to go with airports and ATC, as infrastructure and continous availability of internet is always an issue in Africa.

Comment

Working...
                                X