Help us increase coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1090 MHz View Post
    At only 14km from Jorge Chavez International, that should work really well with an antenna height of 30 to 40 feet. You should get great ground coverage of that airfield.
    Well now, I only have to wait until my application gets accepted, I am very eager in starting an uniterrupted feed, hope it doesnt take to long for it. The peruvian skies are getting very interested, and I dont want to miss any of the action.

Comment

• Originally posted by JIASM View Post
      Well now, I only have to wait until my application gets accepted, I am very eager in starting an uniterrupted feed, hope it doesnt take to long for it. The peruvian skies are getting very interested, and I dont want to miss any of the action.
      Could always install your own T- radar ...

Comment

• We are currently running out of receivers from production batch #2, so we need to slow down shipment of receivers for the moment. Only about 20 units are left from batch #2 before next batch of 1000 units is ready around Christmas. But you can still apply for a receiver on http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment and once approved you will get a unit when new batch is ready.

We still have about 100 units in shipment so there should be new units installed almost daily until Christmas.

Comment

• Hello Mike, I have already applied, for the free receiver almost 2 weeks ago. I dont know if my application was received. Do I have to send it again? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do I have to send it again?
            No, your application has been received.

Comment

• Just curious - Do the new receivers go to new hosts or to existing F- or T- feeders? I mean, do you have preferences, and what percentage is new replacing old receivers? I'm aware there are objective requirements that must be met first and foremost.

Comment

• I'm based in Waterford City, Ireland and am about 8nm from Waterford Airport EIWF. I have put in an application for the equipment but i think Ireland in general is pretty well covered. Maybe i will be successful who knows but in the meantime i am expecting a dongle to arrive soon and when it does i will upload data to FR24. By the way well done to FR24 for such a wonderful and interesting service.

Comment

• We try to select the applications with the best location in the area. If the application is a current feeder, we look at the coverage as one of parameters.

Comment

• Hi guys, I´m a newbie here...live in Brazil (Goiania IATA:GYN; ICAO:SBGO ) and waiting to receive my ADS-B receiver and help feeding FR24... I notice since last week that all planes heading to GYN disappear from radar when they cross below 10.000ft. Could anybody tell me why? Thank you! Jeferson

Comment

• Originally posted by jsiqueira View Post
                      Could anybody tell me why?
                      See our FAQs about coverage:

Comment

• Hi Guys, I put in an application over a week ago and am just wondering was it received as i didn't hear anything back yet?

Cheers

Mike

Comment

• You have to be patient, it can take couple of months
                          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            We are currently running out of receivers from production batch #2, so we need to slow down shipment of receivers for the moment. Only about 20 units are left from batch #2 before next batch of 1000 units is ready around Christmas. But you can still apply for a receiver on http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment and once approved you will get a unit when new batch is ready.

We still have about 100 units in shipment so there should be new units installed almost daily until Christmas.

Up to end Nov 2013 - how many feeders are feeding FR24 ?

1). F-Feeders = ??

2). T-Feeders = ??
                            F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

• Originally posted by mickopla View Post
                              Hi Guys, I put in an application over a week ago and am just wondering was it received as i didn't hear anything back yet?

Cheers

Mike
                              I am already waiting for nearly 3 weeks, and I havent received any answer yet, even though there isnt any coverage in my country

Comment

I am already waiting for nearly 3 weeks, and I havent received any answer yet, even though there isnt any coverage in my country

At least now i know its going to be quiet a while before getting an answer. As i said earlier in the thread i'm expecting a dongle next week and also have my antenna made so should be broadcasting to FR24 by this time next week all going well.

Comment

Working...
                                X