X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1090 MHz View Post
    Go here: https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/
    and click on the "More info" link.
    I don't see mine... so I presume it's only available for F-feeders for now. Should be available in the near future for T-feeders.

Comment

• Very nice,. I worked out that from last Monday to Friday incl.

(F-EDLE1)
      My Reciever,. Handled around 14.500 aircraft
      (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
      1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Thank you for your anwer. It's very interesting.

Comment

• Hi Mike,
          just quick question, I sent an application almost 3 weeks ago but no reply from you guys.
          Are you in hurry or my application simply disappeared?

Best regards,
          iTraxx

Comment

• Originally posted by itraxx View Post
            Hi Mike,
            just quick question, I sent an application almost 3 weeks ago but no reply from you guys.
            Are you in hurry or my application simply disappeared?

Best regards,
            iTraxx
            We are improving coverage on many locations at the same time. Zagreb area already have 2 receivers up and running + one more shipped + another 3 within 60 km. Right now we need to focus on other areas as well, but it's very likely that we will get back to Zagreb area and install more receivers in the future.

Comment

• ...told you....
              your position is perfect for ground trafic at LDZA, i bet you are next in line for box
              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Hello, I have sent my application a week ago for SPIM Lima Peru, airport coverage, and I havent received any answer.

There is no coverage in my area.

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by JIASM View Post
                  Hello, I have sent my application a week ago for SPIM Lima Peru, airport coverage, and I havent received any answer.

There is no coverage in my area.

thanks
                  I hope to see you approved too, as I have business acquaintances in Lima and often track ACA80 and ACA81.
                  www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

• Hello everyone and well I found,

Sorry if it's not correct place this post...

A week has passed since I put into operation an ADS-B receiver, received from Flightradar24. I can say that this receiver is an extraordinary achievement from Flightradar24 team, and congratulate them for that. Also the antenna I received is very good.

I live in western Romania, in Arad, just below the traffic route from the Middle East to Europe.

I'm glad I can be helpful to Flightradar24 wonderful project started. It is fabulous what they do there. Thank you very, very much.

I attached some pictures of my F-LRAR1 location.

All the best from Adi - yo2bt

Flightradar 5.jpg Flightradar 1.jpg Flightradar 2.jpg Flightradar 3.jpg Flightradar 4.jpg
                    All the best from Adi - YO2BT - F-LRAR1

Comment

• hello and welcome yo2bt! good feed to FR24. Enjoy radarspotting...

Comment

• yo2bt, very nice setup you have... love your antennas on the roof, looks like you have a good view of the sky!
                        www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

I hope to see you approved too, as I have business acquaintances in Lima and often track ACA80 and ACA81.
                          Thanks, Im still waiting for an answer, hope someone can intercede, and help me in getting the equipment, I live in a house so I have an open roof top, where I can place the antena.

Comment

Thanks, Im still waiting for an answer, hope someone can intercede, and help me in getting the equipment, I live in a house so I have an open roof top, where I can place the antena.
                            What's your distance, Line-of-Sight, from the Airport? and how high up can you get the antenna? Yes there was a T feeder down that way but he seems to have vanished.
                            www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

What's your distance, Line-of-Sight, from the Airport? and how high up can you get the antenna? Yes there was a T feeder down that way but he seems to have vanished.
                              The distance from the airport is 14 km, for the antenna my house has three storys, so I can get the antenna quite high, posibly an aditional story.

It is a mistery what hapened to the feeder, it worlked great for nearly a year, until it completly disapeared.

Comment

The distance from the airport is 14 km, for the antenna my house has three storys, so I can get the antenna quite high, posibly an aditional story.
                                At only 14km from Jorge Chavez International, that should work really well with an antenna height of 30 to 40 feet. You should get great ground coverage of that airfield.
                                www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X