X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YV1HX
    replied
    Originally posted by Adelgallego View Post
    Thanks for the reply, they contacted me in another post I made about this topic hope they approve since there's not much coverage here. I'm able to install the antenna 140mt amsl within 7 days no problem, also my adsl modem works 24/7 so that's not an issue
    [English text below:]
    No te preocupes, se paciente
    Si tu area tiene poca o nula cobertura tu locacion puede que sea aprobada.
    Hasta donde he alcanzado a ver Colombia tiene varios receptores operando, pero es un pais bastante extenso y ciertamente requiere de una buena cobertura.
    Saludos,

Do not worry about, be patient
    If your area has little or no coverage, your location may be approved.
    As far as I know Colombia has several operating receivers, but is a fairly extensive country and certainly requires good coverage.

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ihsanush Shabri View Post
    may i know who is order FR24 equipr from Banda Aceh sir?
    It's unlikely you'll be told, however it's not unusual to put two receivers fairly close to each other with one as backup for the other, so do apply if you are able to help.

Leave a comment:

• Ihsanush Shabri
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Actually there are another 2 for Brazil and 2 for Mexico + 1 for Banda Aceh (very far up on our wish list) approved
    may i know who is order FR24 equipr from Banda Aceh sir?

Leave a comment:

• Adelgallego
    replied
    Originally posted by peterhr View Post
    If you are in a position to agree with the terms of the agreement (able to install it within 7 days of receipt and keep it going 24/7 - then yes, do apply. FR24 will decide if they need a receiver in your location.
    Thanks for the reply, they contacted me in another post I made about this topic hope they approve since there's not much coverage here. I'm able to install the antenna 140mt amsl within 7 days no problem, also my adsl modem works 24/7 so that's not an issue

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    Originally posted by Adelgallego View Post
    I just saw the list provided, only see one city in Colombia, should I apply for a FR24 receiver??
    If you are in a position to agree with the terms of the agreement (able to install it within 7 days of receipt and keep it going 24/7 - then yes, do apply. FR24 will decide if they need a receiver in your location.

Leave a comment:

• Adelgallego
    replied
    I just saw the list provided, only see one city in Colombia, should I apply for a FR24 receiver??

Leave a comment:

• Adelgallego
    replied
    Yeah, hopefully I'll be approved since there's not much coverage here in Colombia, read all the thread and didn't see "Colombia" anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• mbudden
    replied
    If you just filled out your request. Wait. You'll get a response sometime.

Leave a comment:

• Adelgallego
    replied
    I just sent my request to receive a FR24 receiver in Colombia, I want to improve the coverage in this country, do you think I'm getting one receiver in Colombia?

Leave a comment:

• delcomp
    replied
    Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Almost 1 month stay in SAulheim it seems. Unbelievable. FR24 should seek compensation for the delay...
    That,.. Is no confirmation,. that it has arrived in the Destination country. and when,.
    The new country normally gives a new Tracking number.

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    Originally posted by YsMilan View Post
    To date:
    Mon, 07.07.2014 13:59 h -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
    Tue, 08.07.2014 16:45 h Augsburg, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
    Wed, 09.07.2014 04:08 h Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Tue, 05.08.2014 06:41 h IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: )
    Almost 1 month stay in SAulheim it seems. Unbelievable. FR24 should seek compensation for the delay...

Leave a comment:

• YsMilan
    replied
    Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Just curious, is the package on its way to you now? How long did it remain in Germany after posting?
    To date:
    Mon, 07.07.2014 13:59 h -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
    Tue, 08.07.2014 16:45 h Augsburg, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
    Wed, 09.07.2014 04:08 h Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Tue, 05.08.2014 06:41 h IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: )

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
    I was a little worried it has lost
    I was just complaining about DHL,This sort of thing for DHL, this seems normal,As far as I know, there are a lot of people complain about parcels remaining in Germany.

On July 22, I have contacted the support@fr24.com.
    Answer is:
    "I have asked the shipping agent to check.
    Note for Shipping Agent."
    Just curious, is the package on its way to you now? How long did it remain in Germany after posting?

Leave a comment:

• YsMilan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Please contact support@fr24.com to solve the issue.
    I was just complaining about DHL,This sort of thing for DHL, this seems normal,As far as I know, there are a lot of people complain about parcels remaining in Germany.

On July 22, I have contacted the support@fr24.com.
    Answer is:
    "I have asked the shipping agent to check.
    Note for Shipping Agent."
    Last edited by YsMilan; 2014-07-31, 06:22.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
    I was a little worried it has lost
    Please contact support@fr24.com to solve the issue.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X