Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help us increase coverage!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is your radarcode for the box in Artesia?

    Originally posted by GracianoAncheta View Post
    Greetings,

    I just installed the mode-s receiver here in Artesia California USA today.

    Graciano.
    Brian

    www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

    Comment


    • Where can i find it out?

      Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
      What is your radarcode for the box in Artesia?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mike View Post
        A new big batch of receivers is leaving our factory this week to hosts around the world.

        https://www.dropbox.com/s/h82wvpq8eu...ries2.PNG?dl=0

        Cars = already shipped
        Green = to be shipped this week
        Missing on map is Tanzania, Mozambique, South Korea and a couple more special deliveries.
        Most receivers for Argentina are stuck in customs. We are looking for a solution.
        hi mike, what is the status of shipments to Argentina? regards

        Comment


        • Mike: Are there any updates on the customs issue??

          Thanks!!
          Last edited by jcr1988; 2014-12-23, 11:38.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jcr1988 View Post
            Mike: Are there any updates on the costums issue??

            Thanks!!
            Sorry, we have not solved the issue yet.

            Comment


            • The Christmas week we will ship a lot of receivers again, this time we focus on Russia and USA so let's call it "Cold war shipping's"

              https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcqw3zya89...d-war.PNG?dl=0

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mike View Post
                The Christmas week we will ship a lot of receivers again, this time we focus on Russia and USA so let's call it "Cold war shipping's"

                https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcqw3zya89...d-war.PNG?dl=0
                Can you try to ship 1 Unit to Christmas Island, Indian Ocean ( not that Christmas Island in Pacific Island ).

                Currently, that area is covered by Java Indonesia.
                F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

                Comment


                • There has been units sent to both Christmas Island and Cocos Island. But shipping and installation will probably take up to 3 months.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    The Christmas week we will ship a lot of receivers again, this time we focus on Russia and USA so let's call it "Cold war shipping's"

                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcqw3zya89...d-war.PNG?dl=0
                    Netherlands... one receiver near Lelystad EHLE? Still missing one proper receiver in the center for MLAT.

                    Edit: It's F-EHTW2
                    Last edited by Jarod; 2015-01-05, 06:53.

                    Comment


                    • New world record
                      17 FR24 receivers activated yesterday. 8 so far today.
                      We continue to work to reach our goal - global coverage!
                      If you want to help us, please apply on http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

                      Comment


                      • Glad to hear you've reached a new record!
                        And good to hear there are units sent to Cocos Island and Christmas Island!

                        Comment


                        • Please write new Ship list

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            New world record
                            17 FR24 receivers activated yesterday. 8 so far today.
                            We continue to work to reach our goal - global coverage!
                            If you want to help us, please apply on http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment
                            Mike,

                            I just upgraded my Fibre Internet Connection Speed to 1.0 GB/S.

                            Is there any improvement in F-WSSS1 connection to the FR24 server(s) ?
                            F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                              Mike,

                              I just upgraded my Fibre Internet Connection Speed to 1.0 GB/S.

                              Is there any improvement in F-WSSS1 connection to the FR24 server(s) ?

                              just check ur upload speed...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                                Mike,

                                I just upgraded my Fibre Internet Connection Speed to 1.0 GB/S.

                                Is there any improvement in F-WSSS1 connection to the FR24 server(s) ?
                                GBits/s or mbits/s??

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X