No announcement yet.

Help us increase coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we have started to ship FR24 receviers again. About 50 units were sent yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      So we have started to ship FR24 receviers again. About 50 units were sent yesterday.
      Any to South East Asia/Hong Kong?

Or most going to Aus/NZ to improve MLAT coverage?
      Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-05-02, 10:50.

Comment

• Hi
        Why you don't want to send any Equipment to iran? we wait for it about 2 year We are be high we can cover iran very good it is Very good but i don't know why you are be Bad Behavior With Us

Comment

• There is an embargo that prevents us from sending hardware to Iran. But if you are able to pick up the hardware in another country please contact us.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
            Any to South East Asia/Hong Kong?

Or most going to Aus/NZ to improve MLAT coverage?

A couple of units are missing in the list for example Mozambique, Spain and UAE.
            9 of the units will be installed directly on airports!

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mr53r62nu...s-shipping.PNG

A couple of units are missing in the list for example Mozambique, Spain and UAE.
              9 of the units will be installed directly on airports!
              Oh wow to airports, good that they are finally showing some interest in having in installed in airport. Good work!

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                Oh wow to airports, good that they are finally showing some interest in having in installed in airport. Good work!
                We have been installing receivers on airports for a very long time. I would estimate that we have about 100 airport installations so far, but this year interest has increased and we are doing more and more airport and ATC installations for every week.

Comment

• When will you be sending the unit to me for MSP northern US/Canada?

Comment

There is an embargo that prevents us from sending hardware to Iran. But if you are able to pick up the hardware in another country please contact us.
                    Mr Mike I can recieve Any thing With DHL and other .... post I recieve Any thing from Out Iran For Exampe I receive One thing About 2 month Ago From Uk And Recieve One Onother Last week From Greece The Post Not be in Embargo What should I do?

Comment

• please Answer me

Comment

• Originally posted by malavanehsan View Post
                        please Answer me
                        Google has all the answers (as always). Hope you like to read....

Northwest Spain: F-LECO1, F-LEST1

Comment

• Originally posted by malavanehsan View Post
                          Mr Mike I can recieve Any thing With DHL and other .... post I recieve Any thing from Out Iran For Exampe I receive One thing About 2 month Ago From Uk And Recieve One Onother Last week From Greece The Post Not be in Embargo What should I do?
                          As I wrote there is an embargo that limits what we can do. We have asked DHL in Germany and the answer was "NO". We don't want to dig in to political issues so as I wrote, yes we can install receivers in Iran, but we will not ship them to Iran. It's OK to pick them up in other countries and bring them to Iran by yourself.
                          Other countries where DHL denies us transport are Syria, North Korea and Cuba.

BTW, this week we shipped to Belarus for the first time ever.

Comment

As I wrote there is an embargo that limits what we can do. We have asked DHL in Germany and the answer was "NO". We don't want to dig in to political issues so as I wrote, yes we can install receivers in Iran, but we will not ship them to Iran. It's OK to pick them up in other countries and bring them to Iran by yourself.
                            Other countries where DHL denies us transport are Syria, North Korea and Cuba.

BTW, this week we shipped to Belarus for the first time ever.
                            Ok I send email To you I have Friend in belarus

Comment

• I send Email but i diden't receive Answer after 24 Hours

Comment

• you will, be patient.
                                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Working...
                                X